Yet Another Joe Jama

Guest Trevski

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just be glad you didn't pay £4000 for it like someone reportedly did at some point. :wicked:

link

I'm not too sure what I think about this record, I know it's been hammered by the few jocks who have copies, and seems to be liked by the nighter crowds. I'm still abit on the fence on this one. Not the most soulful record by any means. :lol:

Social source share

I think the tune is a great one for a big dancefloor,really gets you jumping out of you're seat,i like tunes that do that...Great to see people rushing towards the dancefloor...Not seen so much these days,but nice...

£4,000 for that tune :lol: I bet that guy with a box of them under the bed is on to a good thing :lol: Some things will never change :wicked:

Can't remember Mr May running towards the dancefloor,he's toooooooo cool for that....See you at one of the best soul nights in the country mate..April 16th.... :shades:

Social source share

I think the tune is a great one for a big dancefloor,really gets you jumping out of you're seat,i like tunes that do that...Great to see people rushing towards the dancefloor...Not seen so much these days,but nice...

£4,000 for that tune :wicked: I bet that guy with a box of them under the bed is on to a good thing :lol: Some things will never change :shades:

Can't remember Mr May running towards the dancefloor,he's toooooooo cool for that....See you at one of the best soul nights in the country mate..April 16th.... :P

link

Mange toute ! Stevie, mange toute......... :lol:

Social source share

I'm not too sure what I think about this record, I know it's been hammered by the few jocks who have copies, and seems to be liked by the nighter crowds.  I'm still abit on the fence on this one.  Not the most soulful record by any means. :shades:

link

Oh Mr. May, what's wrong with you? :lol: ...it's got bucket loads of soul! :dance:

I think I speak on behalf of most of us when I say it's absolutely blinding :lol:

Social source share

Oh Mr. May, what's wrong with you? :P ...it's got bucket loads of soul! :dance:

I think I speak on behalf of most of us when I say it's absolutely blinding :lol:

link

:lol::P We agree on something Mark :shades:

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

this is the one that Tim Brown played as 'Little Henry' ?

Who played the next copy then?

It must be recent.

Shane

Social source share

this is the one that Tim Brown played as 'Little Henry' ?

Who played the next copy then?

It must be recent.

Shane

link

Henry Atkinson discovered/found it. Offered it Ginger who turned it down, Tim bought it. Mick H next then Ginger got a copy for himself. Butch, JTrouble and few others now. No doubt a few more yet :shades:

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Henry Atkinson discovered/found it.  Offered it Ginger who turned it down, Tim bought it.  Mick H next then Ginger got a copy for himself.  Butch, JTrouble and few others now.  No doubt a few more yet  :shades:

link

John Parker's got one. :lol:

He played it at Soulsville last Friday.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!