Denaby Miners Welfare Friday 19th September -3rd Friday Every Month

Straight Up

Hi folk's :yes: ,

just a quick reminder we're on again this Friday with the big men with the big sound's from Barnsley "Derrick Greenhoff & Tom Wheelhouse as this month's guest's :lol: :lol: (nuff said). Come and join myself and Dick and our unique blend of A.T.B. Northern Soul, plus the cheapest beer on the planet tongue.gif .

For more info ring me on :- 01302 726124, or see the events calender.

Kick off at 8:00pm finish at 1:00am (bar till 12:30), hope it's another stormer, best Woody :thumbsup: .

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 3
  • Views 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Dave,

In the lyrics of the famous Motown track "I'll Be There". That is unless the long foretold apocalypse has materialised, and the four horsemen have been sighted running amock in the Doncaster area.

Such a cataclism may deteur the feable of mind and spirit, but I'm made of sterner stuff and could imagine nothing better than spending my last few precious moments on earth at such an atmospheric venue, listening to fantastic tunage and revelling in the company of friends and likeminded compatriots.

I'd like to think of it as a practice night for the real thing, the afterlife in heaven. If that proves half as good as an evening at Denaby then St Peter can reserve me a place on his list post haste... :D

Chris... :thumbup:

PS: Dave, if you're asking, I'll have one of those incredablly cheap pints you keep waxing on about. Ok, Ok two if you insist but then I'll be forced to dance all night and enjoy myself even more. Ooh, you're so devious... :D

Hi Dave,

In the lyrics of the famous Motown track "I'll Be There". That is unless the long foretold apocalypse has materialised, and the four horsemen have been sighted running amock in the Doncaster area.

Such a cataclism may deteur the feable of mind and spirit, but I'm made of sterner stuff and could imagine nothing better than spending my last few precious moments on earth at such an atmospheric venue, listening to fantastic tunage and revelling in the company of friends and likeminded compatriots.

I'd like to think of it as a practice night for the real thing, the afterlife in heaven. If that proves half as good as an evening at Denaby then St Peter can reserve me a place on his list post haste... :D

Chris... :thumbsup:

PS: Dave, if you're asking, I'll have one of those incredablly cheap pints you keep waxing on about. Ok, Ok two if you insist but then I'll be forced to dance all night and enjoy myself even more. Ooh, you're so devious... :D

CHRIS

PM US YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND WE'LL ARRANGE TO PICK YOU UP ON ROUTE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT DENABY.

AV & PETE

CHRIS

PM US YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND WE'LL ARRANGE TO PICK YOU UP ON ROUTE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT DENABY.

AV & PETE

Nice one guy's :thumbup: :thumbup: , can't thankyou enough for sorting my right hand man out with a lift :thumbup:

Should be a crack'in night again with Mr Greenhoff & Mr Wheelhouse do'in the biz :yes:thumbup.gif .

See you all soon, best Woody :thumbsup: .

Edited by Streight Up