JOE TORQUAY

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Really dont think so,but could be wrong,taking that aside its one of the best and most underrated tunes on the logo imho and will get its day surely.The flip is bloody great also,would post up but on my blackberry lol.

BAZ A :thumbup:

which do you thinnk is best baz ?

Social source share

I think I may have passed by this 45 one too many times on ebay.... better try and grab a copy.

from what I know on the label i'd opt for Fred Briggs its also one of my all time favourite 45s.

on groove city i've still to hear the cody black and the holidays.

the quality control on the other releases is excellant.

Social source share

I think I may have passed by this 45 one too many times on ebay.... better try and grab a copy.

from what I know on the label i'd opt for Fred Briggs its also one of my all time favourite 45s.

on groove city i've still to hear the cody black and the holidays.

the quality control on the other releases is excellant.

the steve mancha is great too

Social source share

Really dont think so,but could be wrong,taking that aside its one of the best and most underrated tunes on the logo imho and will get its day surely.The flip is bloody great also,would post up but on my blackberry lol.

BAZ A :thumbsup:

Agree with you there Baz mate,records like this and theres 100s in this catergory that should be played out. thumbsup.gif costs £25 maybe thats the reason eh...all the more reason to play it imho. Great tune
Social source share

Agree with you there Baz mate,records like this and theres 100s in this catergory that should be played out. thumbsup.gif costs £25 maybe thats the reason eh...all the more reason to play it imho. Great tune

Totally agree it did get some spins in the mid eighties etc probably right for that period before the glut of Massive over inflated tunes hit he market!!!All the best Nick hope your well mate.

Baz A :thumbsup:

Social source share

Baz----is there a bummer on this great label---Professionals,Freddie Briggs,Sam Ward,Cody Black,Holidays,etc,

Best

Tony C.

Cant name any Tony can safely say its one of the greats will get some sound clips up when i get my lap top back,on the blackberry at the momment,the only boot I could recall was that terrible cut of sister lee ,the awful creamy one?

hOPE YOUR WELL MATE BY THE WAY DID YOU HAVE THE FULL LOGO ?

BAZ A

Social source share

Guest Craig A Butler

I saw Robert Ward live in Burnley around 10yrs ago & must say he was mind-blowing. He sang both sides of this (doing "My Love..." with his wife Roberta) & all his Thelma & Lupine stuff except "I'm gonna Cry A River".

ATB, Craig

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Agree with you there Baz mate,records like this and theres 100s in this catergory that should be played out. :rolleyes: costs £25 maybe thats the reason eh...all the more reason to play it imho. Great tune

hello mate, first heard this on a cd done by you, got myself a copy straight after, great little record, and one i get asked for regularly

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert