Minworth Soul Club, Sutton Coldfield

Well done to Brummie Carl, his lovely wife Heather, Taf and Ade for a top night, with guests Kerby (double deckers) and Larry MC, and nice to meet his wife Elaine (I remembered haha) A great venue, good size wooden dance floor, friendly bar staff and TOP TUNES all night. We heard a very good mix of R n B, top quality Northern soul,(oldies, rare and underplayed) alittle Motown and a little crossover too!!!

Thanks to all that came, I think there was around 50-60 folks in and all had a good time, dance floor busy most of the night (even when there was a problem with the decks the lads kept on playing ) and the bar staff were keep very busy.

So folks come and try something different, £3.50 on the door, quality tunes all night, great friendly atmosphere and most of all we all had fun.

Pictures up soon.

See everyone soon,

Jane x

Edited by shaunthesheep
  • Replies 4
  • Views 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well done to Brummie Carl, his lovely wife Heather, Taf and Ade for a top night, with guests Kerby (double deckers) and Larry MC, and nice to meet his wife Elaine (I remembered haha) A great venue, good size wooden dance floor, friendly bar staff and TOP TUNES all night. We heard a very good mix of R n B, top quality Northern soul,(oldies, rare and underplayed) alittle Motown and a little crossover too!!!

Thanks to all that came, I think there was around 50-60 folks in and all had a good time, dance floor busy most of the night (even when there was a problem with the decks the lads kept on playing ) and the bar staff were keep very busy.

So folks come and try something different, £3.50 on the door, quality tunes all night, great friendly atmosphere and most of all we all had fun.

Pictures up soon.

See everyone soon,

Jane x

realy enjoyed last night . crackin venue well done boys managed to start a venue in b/ham & got a good turnout on your 1st night .

mart ( kerby )

Hi there, just to say what a brilliant night, well done lads. a big thank you to everyone that gave their support for this first night event, even to the friends i dragged along from work with me ha ha, they will be coming back to the next one. what a corker. big applause to carl and hev, ade, taff, martin and larry mc. nice to see larry's wife elaine. cant wait for the next one.

trace & ade xxxx