Yum Yums...... Item Number: 280267154492

Gasher

i think this is a boot..anyone agreee

he says its vinyl..so were the boots..the ink looks shit not crisp and clear. the lines on the left hand side are poor quality

light then dark

most copys are styrene...im just not buying it.

anyone else think the same or s it paranoia.

gasher

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The West Coast press is fairly easy..styrene and delta 57673-x

The East Coast is more difficult....the boots had poor quality print with fading of the print definition across the label.....with pitted run out

I'm not sure though that they were necessarily Bell Sound stamped--some other East Coast ABC items were some weren't --butI believe had good quality print with clean run out

Has anyone got a definite East Coast press to clarify?

To me the one on e-bay looks original--I think the lettering in the matrix is the clue

Edited by john parker
Social source share

It,s a real one huh.gif

all in the way the No,s are written, if the 2 has a loop in it and the 2 sixes look like sixes then it,s the boot, if the No 2 has NO loop and the sixes look like a b then it,s real :lol:

there is no other markings on it, was talking to JM last night over a beer and this came up again, these were done same time as Eddie Regan by KR ohmy.gif , they are very close and most copys will look faded as originals because they were made to look that way.

Ian.

Social source share

I picked one up in USA years ago which corresponds to TMG's description as regards 6's looking like b's esp. the first 6. I can't detect any fading in the lines across. It was in a bona-fide pile of 45s if you know what I mean but still the doubt remains.

Mine also has LW in run-out,kinda on top of one another rather than side by side, that is the LW isn't upright following the matrix if you were reading along but on it's side.

Quick add. No LW on "Looky looky" side

ROD

Edited by modernsoulsucks
Social source share

It,s a real one huh.gif

all in the way the No,s are written, if the 2 has a loop in it and the 2 sixes look like sixes then it,s the boot, if the No 2 has NO loop and the sixes look like a b then it,s real :lol:

there is no other markings on it, was talking to JM last night over a beer and this came up again, these were done same time as Eddie Regan by KR ohmy.gif , they are very close and most copys will look faded as originals because they were made to look that way.

Ian.

Yes....thats what I meant about the matrix---the 2 is flat and the 6's look like b 's

ieABC12bb1---except the bb is the same size as the rest of the numbers--

Having thought more about it certain the e-bay one is a rare East Coast vinyl original

Edited by john parker
Social source share

Guest mel brat

"...the boots had poor quality print with fading of the print definition across the label.."

(This is the vinyl copy, obviously) Originals have sharp, black typo as you'd expect. Hard to tell with the one on ebay as the label looks slightly rubbed and faded. Anyway, if it is an original, someone's had a real bargain by today's standards (£454.00).

post-4950-1222381739_thumb.jpg

post-4950-1222381770_thumb.jpg

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!