Sounds Of Soul - Hemel Hempstead

Joleene

Well, what can I say? absolutely fan-bloody-tastic nite, had many options of where to go but glad I made the right choice - spot on guys, top sounds, there they were, one after the other, hardly got a a minute off the dance floor, thanks Dr Pickles, Yogi, Lorraine and Reg superb - i will be sleeping with a soulful smile and aching ankles (not summat i get v often!) keep on KTF - Jolene wink.gif *****

• Replies 13
  • Views 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well, what can I say? absolutely fan-bloody-tastic nite, had many options of where to go but glad I made the right choice - spot on guys, top sounds, there they were, one after the other, hardly got a a minute off the dance floor, thanks Dr Pickles, Yogi, Lorraine and Reg superb - i will be sleeping with a soulful smile and aching ankles (not summat i get v often!) keep on KTF - Jolene wink.gif *****

totally agree with Joleene fantastic night sounds and people. It was great to get all the guys back together a great night was had by all. You guys Chris Yogi Reg don't ever stop you have a top club thanks Don and Di

Guest Dr Pickles

What a weekend.

A real antidote for all the negative rubbish on here at the moment. A full weekend filled with friends, food, wine, soul music and dancing.

A brilliant atmosphere created by 160 smiling, dancing souls out to have a good time.

Many thanks for all the kind comments about the club on here and on the night. thumbsup.gif

The last one of this year will be the 4th anniversary on November 22nd and that promises to be the best one yet. :ohmy:

ATB

Doc

Guest Dr Pickles

sounds like you had a corker on saturday mate, even graham enjoyed himself!!!! :rolleyes:

It was great to see him out. biggrin.gif

It also means we are raring to go for Friday at yours.

As we have very similar taste in uptempo 60's and your cracking set at Boogaloo, I can't wait to see what's going to get played.

See

you there

Doc

Guest Dr Pickles

ok put in diary so I remember wink.gif

4 years wheres it gone..

You two were defiantly missed on Saturday. :lol:

There is a lot on but if you can make it on the Nov 22nd that would be fantastic.

Would be good to make it a night to remember. :rolleyes:

Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles
Guest andrew bin

Well we had a ball, fantastic night, fantastic music and fantastic company :lol: FANTASTIC

top night as usual wouln't expect any thing else :D all the dj's played great floor freindly sets keeping every body up on their feet all night well done Reg Yogi lorrane and Dr Pickles (special menion for dr pickles i know he's a freind of mine but i have to say every time i hear him play he gets better and better, he's got an excellent ear for a tune and allways plays to the floor, a proper dancers dj, top marks Chris :D ) also great to see chat and catch up with the usual faces (john buck makes me laugh and laney 's pain in the arse) :D i noticed quite a few new comers this time which is allways good to see, you must be doing something right

keep up the good work guys see you in November (or is it on tonight september 22 :unsure: )

• 2 weeks later...