A1 Soul Crossover & Modern At Grantham Squash Club

Saturday 4th October is the 3rd night for A1 Soul, the first two went down well with loads in and the dance floor buzzing, so hoping for more of the same this time around.

This event is held every quarter and for his one we have two very special guest's making their way over to Lincolnshire, Chris Anderton & Maria Willingham, also it's Sam Evans birthday so try and keep her down, and with her birthday in mind we will be giving away at least 40 free CD,s on the night.

Residents are Sam Evans Andy Baskett and Barry Cooper

Music policy is exclusively 60'ts & 70t's crossover, Rare and Modern.

We start at 8pm through until 1am

For more details see events, hope to see you there

Sam Andy & Barry

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 20
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi barry looking forward to this gona be a crackin night and looking forward to seeing you again mate

b good shaun thumbup.gif

Hi Shaun

Look forward to seeing you again, had a great time at Jun 20 with you guys, thanks for playin' Blowin' My Mind, have you got a spare copy yet, pleeeeeeeeease.

Cheers Barry

Edited by Guest

Can't recommend this venue enough, the last couple of months have dragged waiting for this night to come around again. I can assure you Barry that I and my shadow will be in attendance. :thumbsup:

John & Ron (Nottm)

Thanks for the recommendation John, don't forget to pick up your CD (if I get them done in time) see you and your shadow on the night.

Barry

Guest shaunmarie

Hi Shaun

Look forward to seeing you again, had a great time at Jun 20 with you guys, thanks for playin' Blowin' My Mind, have you got a spare copy yet, pleeeeeeeeease.

Cheers Barry

keeping a look out for ya mate :lol: never been to your night but if your spot was owt to go by gona be blindin so well up for the 4th

b good shaun :P

Really looking forward to this one guys...

Can anybody tell me if there are any hotels nearby?

Chris

I'll look into it for you Chris, looking forward to having you over, so pleased you can make it, we are sure you will enjoy the night. Will you be bringing over your sales box?

Barry

Guest gouldensoul

Yes Barry, I`ll be bringing some sales boxes....just back from States too so will be worth a look!

Chris

Hi ALL Sorry we cant get cuz were on holiday sad.gif

SAM A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YVONNE AND MYSELF. HAVE A GREAT TIME AND WELL SEE YOU SOON. :thumbsup:

Hi Barry,

me and Maz been looking forward to this one after the wicked time we had at the last one.

We've just got back from sunny Turkey and we're in desperate need of some proper music to dance to and I'm sure we're going to find it at the A1 Soul club coz you always deliver.

Just a little message to you soul lovers out there; If you are coming and its your first time then you are realy in for a treat! If you've never been before then do your selves a favor and get yourselves up there. It may be small but its beautifully put together.

Defiantly see you soon,

Melvyn

Guest gouldensoul

Hi Barry,

me and Maz been looking forward to this one after the wicked time we had at the last one.

We've just got back from sunny Turkey and we're in desperate need of some proper music to dance to and I'm sure we're going to find it at the A1 Soul club coz you always deliver.

Just a little message to you soul lovers out there; If you are coming and its your first time then you are realy in for a treat! If you've never been before then do your selves a favor and get yourselves up there. It may be small but its beautifully put together.

Defiantly see you soon,

Melvyn

Bloody hell melvyn thats where were off to is the music that bad

PMSL :lol:

Edited by site - mp3 removed.

Hi Barry,

Defiantly see you soon,

Melvyn

Hi Melvyn

Pleased to hear that you had a good holiday and It will be great to see you and Maz again, thanks for the promotion for our night, and yes we do have to live up to our last one, but we do have two super guest DJ's on in Chris Anderton & Maria Willingham, so get your dancing shoes on, can't promise the sun you had in Turkey but can promise you a good night of quality soul music.

Take care see you Saturday

Barry

Edited by Guest

Once again I have to inform those of you who are travelling from Nottingham to A1 soul this Saturday, that the A52 is closed again at Bingham for the weekend, having said that its pretty easy to get around, here are a couple of options.

1) If your from south Notts area go via Melton Mowbray then the A607 into Grantham, venue is on the A607 just under the A1.

2) If from north Notts, then best to get on the A1 at Newark, then turn off at the A607 Grantham exit.

3) If you use the A52 then you can go as far as Bingham, where the traffic staff will ask you where your going, tell them Redmile, continue on the A52 turn off for Redmile, head for Belvoir Castle, then follow signs for Denton which brings you out on the A607, head for Grantham and we are just past the island & under the A1 bridge on your left.

Hope this helps and look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Barry Sam & Andy

Mob 07768 216549 or 07799 178932

Edited by Guest

good luck guys wink.gif for your big night.....

from the groove junkies smile.gif

love to see some play lists :P

Thanks for your best wishes guys will post playlist after the event (some playlist on lookbacks following our last night in July)

Cheers Barry

Edited by Guest

ANYONE GOT A POST CODE FOR THE VENUE ?

SEE YOU WHEN WE GIT THERE!

JOHN FISHER

Hi John post code is NG31 7JX

Venue is on the A1 junction with A607, ps try not to use the A52 it is closed, instead use the A607 via Melton Mowbray, dead easy if coming from Hinkley/Nuneaton area

Barry

DJ times for tonight are as follows:

8 - 9 Andy Baskett

9 - 10 Barry Cooper

10 - 11 MARIA WILLINGHAM & GUEST

11 - 12 CHRIS ANDERTON

12 - 1 Sam Evans (Birthday Girl)

Thank you for your support in A1 soul, and we look forward to seeing you later.

Sam Andy & Barry

DJ times for tonight are as follows:

8 - 9 Andy Baskett

9 - 10 Barry Cooper

10 - 11 MARIA WILLINGHAM & GUEST

11 - 12 CHRIS ANDERTON

12 - 1 Sam Evans (Birthday Girl)

Thank you for your support in A1 soul, and we look forward to seeing you later.

Sam Andy & Barry

Hi All

Looking forward to tonight.

Nice to see the Birthday Girl get last spot tonight, instead of early doors.

See you later

Stuart and Linda

Saturday 4th October is the 3rd night for A1 Soul, the first two went down well with loads in and the dance floor buzzing, so hoping for more of the same this time around.

This event is held every quarter and for his one we have two very special guest's making their way over to Lincolnshire, Chris Anderton & Maria Willingham, also it's Sam Evans birthday so try and keep her down, and with her birthday in mind we will be giving away at least 40 free CD,s on the night.

Residents are Sam Evans Andy Baskett and Barry Cooper

Music policy is exclusively 60'ts & 70t's crossover, Rare and Modern.

We start at 8pm through until 1am

For more details see events, hope to see you there

Sam Andy & Barry

Hi you three, have a good night big bro and happy birthday Sam, hope that lanky partner of yours bought you some decent tunes.

Chris