Hard As Nails Club - Sat December 6th - London

Macke

Okidoki good people, on with the show!

For the Decembers bash (birthday-bash?) we have the long awaited company of SERGIO and BEGONA all the way from the SMART club in Madrid, Spain. Can't wait to hear these guys play!

Also someone we now will rock the house, our dearly beloved Mr IAN "ROWLY" ROWLAND!

And of course, to make sure the party keeps on rocking and a steading : :D the man with the plan KERRY FOSTER sorts out the best in Ska and Rocksteady!

Regular DJ and host with the most ANDY BRAZIL will also do what he does best behind the decks!

So if you want the best in 50s-60s RnB, Popcorn, Club Soul, Jazz, Ska and Rocksteady, get down to

The Lexington (formerly Clockwork) on the 6th December 2008.

96-98 Pentonville Rd

N1 9JB

London

Don't be late, the doors open and music starts at 9pm, closes 4am.

https://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=...%209jb|N1%209JB

See you there :lol:

Marcus

Edited by Macke
  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Btw, DJ's for this evenings FREE afterparty have now been set in stone, and by golly is there a reason to keep the party going for after the main event!!! :thumbsup:

Mary Boogaloo (Blue Bar, Steppin' Out)

Mya (Scorched)

Clive (Lady Luck)

+ a few thrown in by the regulars.

Tag along to Osso Jazz after HAN, we go on until whenever :)

Marcus

Edited by Macke
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi folks!

Time for another round of dancing at The Lexington (formerly Clockwork).

And for this time the entertainer s are:

Alice Fowkes

French Fred

+some tunes from the regular Jim Cox, Clanger and Marcus H.

R&B, Rare Soul, Jazz, Ska, Rocksteady.

Upstairs at the Lexington.

96-98 Pentonville Rd

London N1 9JB

Saturday November 1st

9am-4pm £8

+ FREE afterparty at Osso Jazz as usual, DJ's to be confirmed.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Macke
Guest Andy Brazil

Hopefully gonna have an extra special guest for the after party as well........

Will keep you all posted :lol:

looking forward to hearing all the guests!

yes Alice is on her majesty's service with Bob Morris on a vinyl mission to Belgium right now...

:lol:

also heard of a few changes & more space at afters...

Guest Andy Brazil

Is this here joint near the Jury's Inn end of Pentonville road please. I'm in Kings Cross sat night and am looking for a bit of soul

Cheers

Ian

It's 2 mins walk from Jury's Inn

here's a link to a map fella

hope to see you there!

Guest clanger v2

Seems like an age since the last one. Top guests spinning great sounds, nice venue, hospitable hosts (well, the other 2 are :shhh: ).

Could you ask for more?

I think not. :yes:

• 5 weeks later...

For the Decembers bash (birthday-bash?) we have the long awaited company of SERGIO and BEGONA all the way from the SMART club in Madrid, Spain. Can't wait to hear these guys play!

Also someone we now will rock the house, our dearly beloved Mr IAN "ROWLY" ROWLAND!

And of course, to make sure the party keeps on rocking and a steading : :D the man with the plan KERRY FOSTER sorts out the best in Ska and Rocksteady!

Regular DJ and host with the most ANDY BRAZIL will also do what he does best behind the decks!

So if you want the best in 50s-60s RnB, Popcorn, Club Soul, Jazz, Ska and Rocksteady, get down to

96-98 Pentonville Rd

N1 9JB

London

See you there wink.gif

Marcus

Edited by Macke
Guest Carrie Mehome

A brilliant top notch warm up for the 100 club methinks! Infact this is not a warm up - it's the real thing - hoping to make it guys and gals. Two great clubs in one night - you are spoiling me ambassadors Andy and Mack! (not forgetting Clanger of course!). :yes:

Guest dundeedavie

For the Decembers bash (birthday-bash?) we have the long awaited company of SERGIO and BEGONA all the way from the SMART club in Barcelona, Spain. Can't wait to hear these guys play!

And of course, to make sure the party keeps on rocking and a steading ::yes: the man with the plan KERRY FOSTER sorts out the best in Ska and Rocksteady!

96-98 Pentonville Rd

N1 9JB

London

See you there :D

Marcus

hey marcus , isn't the smart club in madrid ? don't wanna be causing an incident here :D

hey marcus , isn't the smart club in madrid ? don't wanna be causing an incident here :thumbup:

LOL of course you're right mate :boxing: I did get it right in the header but when i wrote the actual message my mind must have broken just a bit...

Any chance we'll be seeing your mighty self in the Smoke this Saturday?

Gonna be a wicked weekend with the 100 for us to go to afterwards, sooo much dancing.

Guest dundeedavie

LOL of course you're right mate :thumbup: I did get it right in the header but when i wrote the actual message my mind must have broken just a bit...

Gonna be a wicked weekend with the 100 for us to go to afterwards, sooo much dancing.

not this weekend but i am planning on coming back down next year :boxing:

LOL of course you're right mate :lol: I did get it right in the header but when i wrote the actual message my mind must have broken just a bit...

Have a good one mate.. Nice to see Sergio playing too... Hope to catch up with you soon... Just back from Gotenborg,, the boys and girls say hi....

take care and onwards and upwards for the boys with nails.... :thumbsup:

Guest Andy Brazil

Have a good one mate.. Nice to see Sergio playing too... Hope to catch up with you soon... Just back from Gotenborg,, the boys and girls say hi....

hope you had a good 'un in Sweden steve!

..can't wait to hear the sounds of the long awaited djs from Spain, Hastings & NZ

a healthy variety of sounds for next Saturday!!

thumbsup.gif

take care and onwards and upwards for the boys with nails.... :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, would have loved to be back in Gothenburg with you guys, guessing you had a good time?! thumbsup.gif

Want to hang out as well. Let me know when you're planning your next visit. Love to Lyd!

Cheers

Marcus