Kempston Rovers

Friday 19th March, 8pm till late, admin £5 OTD, Kempston Rovers F.C. Hillgrounds Road, Kempston, Beds. Record and CD Dealers welcome, guest Ally Mayer and Cliff Steele, residents Hammie, Geoff, Steve and Pete

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

Went to Kempston a couple of years back with Trickster and Ocean Colour Steve. Had top time. Also have funny story from that night.

We got chatting to some ladies and while I was at the bar, one did the old my mate likes your mate routine, that 30 somethings are never too old to use. I told her he wasnt my mate really, he was my boyfriend. She obviously relayed it back to her mate, and I forgot about it.

Next 100 club those ladies were there again, but I had completely forgotten the conversation. Half way thru the night Steve comes charging over calling me all sorts of names. Seems he was on a promise, but she had met someone in between times.

Made me laugh. And Steve is now getting married to a lovely girl so all's well that ends well.

Bless, shame she found out the truth about him ;-)) I love Kempston, it's got everything right for a soul night, and a dark dance floor, which is a must for me and the way I dance ;-)

Just wanted to add my thumbs up for Kempston. Great little venue, top DJ's, great atmosphere, obviously a Gay element (Hi Mikey!!!!) but an all round top night. Be there support Hammie & Geoff and one of the scenes best kept secrets!!! Only just don't dance in my spave otherwise a high kick is coming at ya!!!!!

TheBigO