York Soul Club, Saturday 04 October

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

:thumbsup:

SATURDAY 04 OCTOBER brings YORK SOUL CLUB

JOINING RESIDENT DJ'S TONY HATFIELD & JOHN PARKER will be

1ST time @ York from Telford

MR PETE HULATT (not to be missed) & the return of MR LIFELINE MICK H.

Hope you can join us :thumbup:

See you Saturday

Tracy & Tony

• Replies 13
  • Views 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbsup:

Hope you can join us :unsure:

See you Saturday

Tracy & Tony

Count me in! Can't manage a new suit I'm afraid, It will have to be one of the 10 old ones! (The one I got the other week is an old one now, I've worn it twice! :thumbup: )

thumbup.gif

Hope you can join us :lol:

See you Saturday

Tracy & Tony

Gutted we'll miss one :D , so already lookin' forward to November York Soul Club.

Incidentally wherever we go soul wise UK and abroad, when asked where we come from its apparent York Soul Club is respected and well known for rare and underplayed 6ts and 7ts soul. :P -well done Tony & Tracey and everyone who makes YSC rather special :lol: .

Have a great Sat nite. :thumbsup:

Andy n Denise

Edited by andybellwood

would that be a bespoke birthday suit

Definatly! It's a single button fastening one off, tailor-made for me in nine months by my Mum!

Unfortunatly she did not provide pockets, but there is a handy pouch for keeping nuts in! laugh.gif

(Fantastic material too, it's waterproof and fits perfectly, altho' it is becoming prone to creasing with age! :thumbsup: )

Edited by Trevski
Guest tony hatfield

Just been speaking to our guests dj's for Saturday & looking forward to a gud nite :D coming over early for a few bevvies first :lol: .

Also got some new DJ's for next year lined up who have not featured at York Soul Club before :lol: & also some who have who you want to return back thumbsup.gif

See you Saturday, thanks for your support

Tracy & Tony

Guest tony hatfield

Dont forget if you dont wanna stay in Saturday, give YORK SOUL CLUB an outing. You wont be dissapointed :P

Top music thumbup.gif & Top Friendly thumbsup.gif People

Dont forget if you dont wanna stay in Saturday, give YORK SOUL CLUB an outing. You wont be dissapointed :lol:

Top music :lol: & Top Friendly :lol: People

HEY TONE AN TRACE WILL SEE YA BOTH TONIGHT,JUST GOT A CERTAIN RUGBY LEAGUE GAME TO WATCH FIRST THO GREAT LINE UP AS PER THE NORM AT YSC ANOTHER GREAT NITE TO LOOK FORWARD TO

SEE YA LATER

Guest tony hatfield

Hi Dale

See you tonight, the game will be on in the bar if you coming over early sleep3.gif (dont understand rugby) the fridge at home is stocked up for later :thumbsup:

Should be a gud one :)

Cheers

Tracy