Valatone - Last Nite

If you weren't there, then you missed a fantastic night! Taffy - of course - as usual - done a brilliant spot - assisted by Terry Cozens. Thanks Johnny T for a great nite! :huh:

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you weren't there, then you missed a fantastic night!  Taffy - of course - as usual - done a brilliant spot - assisted by Terry Cozens.  Thanks Johnny T for a great nite!  :huh:

link

you're not wrong KB............are you going to dust your records off???

Guest Andy BB

I loved it!

Thanks for putting up with my monstrously-obvious sixties stuff towards the end. And cheers to Buey for a really fun double-deck.

Really enjoyed the DJs down there.

Cheers Johnny big ears.

I loved it!

Thanks for putting up with my monstrously-obvious sixties stuff towards the end. And cheers to Buey for a really fun double-deck.

Really enjoyed the DJs down there.

Cheers Johnny big ears.

link

Was you the guy on after Taffy & Terry? If so, you played a great set :)

Was you the guy on after Taffy & Terry?  If so, you played a great set  :)

link

Thanks Karen for all that lovely praise!! now I have to say a few thank you's of my own....Cristina for having such exquisite taste and for four wonderful years as our glamorous resident! We'll miss you terribly. Terry Cozens and Taffy... nice one lads.....thanks for playing longer to cover for Mickey No-show..... Andy BB and Buey for the tag team double-decking floorshow in the last half hour... Kev Moore for doing the honours early on.... and lastly all the boys and girls who came and made it a special one! Let's do it all again in June

Johnny

x

Thanks Karen for all that lovely praise!! now I have to say a few thank you's of my own....Cristina for having such exquisite taste and for four wonderful years as our glamorous resident! We'll miss you terribly. Terry Cozens and Taffy... nice one lads.....thanks for playing longer to cover for Mickey No-show..... Andy BB and Buey for the tag team double-decking floorshow in the last half hour... Kev Moore for doing the honours early on.... and lastly all the boys and girls who came and made it a special one! Let's do it all again in June

Johnny

x

link

Any time Johnny, you know you all deserve it! Sorry would have liked to say hi to Cristina, hopefully Rimini then? I take its the 25th June?

Say hello to the Playas NS crowd if you can find them Karen  :thumbsup:

link

I'll point her in the right direction :rolleyes:

(She's going to kill me for that! :thumbsup: )