soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 20
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

it was actually Brian Holland & NY Port Authority was it not. I think I still love it but glad don't hear it anymore as suspect it's one where the memory will be greater than the reality. Probably one of those more Northern than soul , but it used to get me all sweaty!!

Remember Colin Law buying this for £50 at Station Road while still covered!

Anyway just popped in to say am sitting in Tuscan hills eating good food and trying to

Ignore my recent move into the Banking world not being the smartest timed move.

Just popped into say can't seem to answer PM's on my new toy so will get back to all

Recent pls by 12/10 and I do mean all PMs!

Social source share

SAMMY GAHA- THANK YOU -RIGHT ON M- £200 SUPER RARE 70S DANCER CHECK IT OUT ON JM'S RAREST OF THE RARE, BARGAIN!

Wow - I just learned something - never kne this got a French release...amazing!!

MRez

Social source share

Guest inspirations001

top tune takes me back to my youth! if he wasn't known to be a white man via the pic cover, you wouldn't know it. he sure sounds good.re the post above,would you consider danny waqgner, chuck corby,chris clark to be soul cos they're white?? dores it really fookin matter!

Social source share

Guest inspirations001

so have i! most people on here that went to wigan will have danced to detroit shakers "help me to find myself" turned out to be that great "soul" group the outsiders!!if fact half the records played in that era were white pop stompers. the soul police wud have had a field day!

Social source share

so have i! most people on here that went to wigan will have danced to detroit shakers "help me to find myself" turned out to be that great "soul" group the outsiders!!if fact half the records played in that era were white pop stompers. the soul police wud have had a field day!

====

i like sammy gaha...if i had the cash,,wouyld have bought it..

Social source share

Guest inspirations001

missed two on ebay in last few years. i always thought it a great record. same with billy harner on sound gems and jimmy delphs on carla,d,a,h,i,t,world all great track in their day.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!