Empress Ballroom Mexborough S64 9jb

BALLROOM MEXBOROUGH S64 9JB

SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER 2008

Northern Soul and Motown night

Guest DJ's Mark and Geordie- Friendship :lol: * Tom and Derek - Trades/Kingstone :lol: *

Jonah and Dick - Barnbraugh * :lol: and Little Av and Pete - Manifesto :lol:

Resident Dj's Woody, El Nel and Yocky

Fantastic wooden sprung dance floor

2 bars and ample parking

Doors open 7.00pm till 1.00am

Tickets £4.00 in advance or £5.00 on the door subject to availability.

***only 65 tickets left *** YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET FOR THIS EVENT IN ADVANCE TO GET YOUR FREE CHRISTMAS CRACKER TICKET :thumbup:

Please note To avoid disappointment this is a very popular venue thanks to the fantastic support by you, we advise that you purchase your tickets early.

Contact Yocky on 07956 666962 El Nel on 07940073609 Woody on 07905 676181 or

Joy on 07939 575692

Edited by soulcrew
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just to let you know we will be at Prestatyn weekender this weekend with El Nel and the lovely Jean, we have the last of the tickets on sale for the Empress rooms with us, do feel free to ask for one if required (might be best at one of our sober moments.) We are looking forward to both events . Safe travelling to all and hope to see you in Prestatyn if not take care and hope to see you all soon.

Love Yocky and Jx

Hi Kirsty

Sorry I have been while in getting back to you, we have just got back from Prestatyn after a fab weekend. No prob's will bring the tickets with me to my birthday bash. Digging in deep to get everything ready now for Saturday. Me thinks we are going to have a great night !!!!!!

Anyone who I may have missed in inviting to my 50th Birthday Soul Party I am really sorry if you would pm me I can let you know where it is and the times ect, you will be vey welcome to come. So many lovely friends just struggle to remember everyone ( that's something to do with being 50 me thinks!!!!)

See you ll Saturday

Love

Jx

Hi Kirsty

Sorry I have been while in getting back to you, we have just got back from Prestatyn after a fab weekend. No prob's will bring the tickets with me to my birthday bash. Digging in deep to get everything ready now for Saturday. Me thinks we are going to have a great night !!!!!!

Anyone who I may have missed in inviting to my 50th Birthday Soul Party I am really sorry if you would pm me I can let you know where it is and the times ect, you will be vey welcome to come. So many lovely friends just struggle to remember everyone ( that's something to do with being 50 me thinks!!!!)

See you ll Saturday

Love

Jx

Thats ok, I'd noticed you were going to Prestatyn. Brill, I'll bring some money on Saturday. We are both really looking forward to it, gunna get a taxi so that we can both have a drink.

Kx

Hi Kirsty See you Saturday can't wait.

Just to let everyone know we are now

ALL SOULED OUT OF TICKETS FOR EMPRESS ROOMS FOR THE 24TH OCTOBER AND THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Thank you for all your support without this The Empres Ballrooms would not be so successful thank you to everyone from the bottom of our hearts got a fantastic line up fornext year with a special guest orgaNised by the Friendship boy's to wow the underpalyed rare modern chill out rooms.

Will add dates and dj's shortly.

See you all Saturday.

Love

Yocky, Jx, Nel. Jean ,Woody and Linda x x

Edited by soulcrew
Guest belly chest

Hi ya really looking forward to this one, this venue just gets better and better even more so now withl mark and the friendships boys doing the "chill out room" allthough some of the tunes i,ve heard mark play recently i did,nt get too much chilling done and hopefully this will now become a Permanent fixture (hope the friendship boys will be there for the christmas bash as well will probably need some chilling after all that christmas shopping)

Hi ya really looking forward to this one, this venue just gets better and better even more so now withl mark and the friendships boys doing the "chill out room" allthough some of the tunes i,ve heard mark play recently i did,nt get too much chilling done and hopefully this will now become a Permanent fixture (hope the friendship boys will be there for the christmas bash as well will probably need some chilling after all that christmas shopping)

Thanx to Yocky & co we have already got the party hats ready for Xmas Ian so yep we'll be there! :lol:

Should be a stormer for the haloween special too,some great double-deck line ups for the main room from the Yorkshire Promoter teams plus modern/x-over in the chillout bar - looking good, something for all tastes. :D

Seems like an age since the last B/H special, can't wait for this one - only a week to go :ohmy:

M. :D

Hi Everybody we have confirmed dates and DJ's for next year, thought we would share them with you , here goes:-

Sunday 12th April 2009 (Easter Sunday) Chris Dalton - Cleethorpes

Mick Cooper - Skegness

Sunday 3rd May 2009 Bob Hinsley

Fred Ward - Wakefield

Sunday 24th May 2009 Sam Evans - Hinckley

Marcus Reed - Lincoln

Sunday 30th August 2009 Andy Dyson - Lifeline

Night Nurse - East Kirkby

Saturday 31th August 2009 Halloween Special

Alex Simms - Royston Civic Hall

Pete Jones

Joel Cooper - Pilsley

Sunday 27th Deember 2009

Mick H

Pete Taylor - Annersley

Steve Brown - Annersley

Manky

We have much more from the Friendship Boyz Mark and Geordie with a very special guest in the New Year in their chillout Room Mr Richard Searling himself.TBC

We hope 2009 at the Empress Rooms will be just as good as 2008 has been we feel the dj's will deliver some fantastic nights of entertainment. Hope you all enjoy . See you on Saturday at Joy's 50th Birthday Party.

KTF

Yocky

Guest belly chest

Thanks for that mark, brilliant and as you say seems like an age since the last one (although i am still recovering from your last spot at kinstone)

looking forward to it more than ever now

Just had a look at the d.j. line up for next year and that too looks awsome. This event is getting to be more and more of a "Carnt miss event" as always the promoters have bent over backwards to come up with a truley fantastic event and as you probably know more than me it aint easy pulling together all the ingredents for such a potentialy brilliant do as this, how quickly it sells out is testiment to this, so if any of you good people have not been and are thinking of attending my advice is to get your tickets as early as you can and lets face it, it aint half good value for what you get. cheap at twice the price

So my friend i will definatly be seeing you at the Empress for the halloween do and looking forward to the christmas bash too but would be obliged if you could answer me a question , are party hats compulsory (only asking so we can get one big enough to fit the pantry monsters bald head (may have to stich two or three together) keep smileing :P

Guest belly chest

Hey up yocky

if mark and team are wearing party hats to christmas bash will you be wearing tinsiley undercrackers

flipping heck what a thought

ill never look at farther christmas the same again

Eyup belly my owd mate realy looking forward to empress its gonna be a cracker I can feel it in my water ,as for the mankini I wont ever be wearing that again it had to be cut of outside the grovenor god it dint half ride up my rusty bullet wound . moreso looking forward to tonight Joys birthday do I know this will be a night to remember ,and rightly so cos Joy Is one of if not the nicest lady on the scene a real angel whos allways there when ever I need a friend and people of her callibiber are few and far between thats why we all love her . see ya all tonight at the knees up of the year and again next week at the empress . El Nel :(