Sat 28th May Manchester Nighter Details

News from New Century website

photo1.jpg

New Century Soul Manchester are pleased to announce that Andy Whitmore and Des Parker will being joining the team of resident DJ's at the Manchester All-nighter on Sat 28th May 9pm till 7am

DJ's Pat Brady, Soul Sam, Kiddo, Neil Rushton, Mick H, Karl Rhodes, Steve Thomas, Des Parker, Andy Whitmore and guest Roger Banks.

We are also pleased that Carl and Maria Willingham have agreed to host the NCS warm up and invite anyone who wants a warm up spot for May and beyond to contact me below at chris@newcenturysoul.co.uk and I will pass on your details.

Thanks for your time and keep watching for more details

Regards

Chris Waterman

New Century Soul

https://www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

photo1.jpg

New Century Soul Manchester are pleased to announce that Andy Whitmore and Des Parker will being joining the team of resident DJ's at the Manchester All-nighter on Sat 28th May 9pm till 7am

DJ's Pat Brady, Soul Sam, Kiddo, Neil Rushton, Mick H, Karl Rhodes, Steve Thomas, Des Parker, Andy Whitmore and guest Roger Banks.

We are also pleased that Carl and Maria Willingham have agreed to host the NCS warm up and invite anyone who wants a warm up spot for May and beyond to contact me below at chris@newcenturysoul.co.uk and I will pass on your details.

Regards

Chris Waterman

New Century Soul

link

No Ducie the gathering hordes of soul source will be unhappy

photo1.jpg

Regards

Chris Waterman

New Century Soul

link

Keep watching...

Don't post without details...It says events listings.. biggrin.gif kEEP IT REAL

Guest Chris Waterman

Keep watching...

Don't post without details...It says events listings.. biggrin.gif kEEP IT REAL

link

Hi Steve,

Thanks for pointing that out, but it is under event news and not listings and I am sure if the moderators of this site had a problem with it they would have moved it.

Thanks again

Chris W

Edited by Chris Waterman

Hi Steve,

Thanks for pointing that out, but it is under event news and not listings and I am sure if the moderators of this site had a problem with it they would have moved it.

Thanks again

Chris W

link

Can't read "thumbnail" Chris.... and when click to enlarge it don't show :thumbsup: .... just a blank box with a red square in.... not sure why :thumbsup: ....

Guest Chris Waterman

Can't read "thumbnail" Chris.... and when click to enlarge it don't show :lol: .... just a blank box with a red square in.... not sure why :lol: ....

link

Sorry Mark I could not get it to open so i have taken it off, will send to you via email

Chris W