Paul Sindab - Do Whatcha Wanna Do And More

hi mates

i need the following:

paul sindab - Do Whatcha Wanna Do 2 copies rolleyes.gif (both chest or hype)

lorraine chandler - i can't hold on (rca)

do anybody have this for sale? I'm interesting in ex- condition at least. :rolleyes: paying through paypal.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

wrong song, Adam. i need I CAN'T HOLD ON

Ernie Andrews can you pls describe the record you have?

Yes its the very rare 4 Track French EP Pic sleeve and has Do what you wanna do on it as well as the most wanted - You dropped your candy in the sand - which is only on the b-side of some of the Hype releases even though the title is Give me your heart-(Its a mispress) The French EP is rarer.

It also has the other hype release tracks on it - Im uptight & Since I met you

The French EP has a pic sleeve and is on Columbia records.

Do what you wanna do on Hype used to be a £100 record but you will see them for more due to the "You drop your candy in the sand" on the b-side

I sold my last Hype one for £400 and one on ebay went for nearly £500 - You can check on popsike.

The French Columbia EP goes for £350-£400

I think the last one on Jms auction was around £370

As I said most people bidding on ebay on Do what you wanna do will inflate the bidding price to get the "You dropped your candy in the sand" so even the ones without that B-side are now going for more money!

ATB Steve

Social source share

Yes its the very rare 4 Track French EP Pic sleeve and has Do what you wanna do on it as well as the most wanted - You dropped your candy in the sand - which is only on the b-side of some of the Hype releases even though the title is Give me your heart-(Its a mispress) The French EP is rarer.

It also has the other hype release tracks on it - Im uptight & Since I met you

The French EP has a pic sleeve and is on Columbia records.

Do what you wanna do on Hype used to be a £100 record but you will see them for more due to the "You drop your candy in the sand" on the b-side

I sold my last Hype one for £400 and one on ebay went for nearly £500 - You can check on popsike.

The French Columbia EP goes for £350-£400

oh what an expensive one. I expected smth like £100... :ohmy:

wil think about it :thumbsup:

More wants:

I'm quite new in this business, is it possible to find these records for not sky-high prices?

Lee Andrews - nevertheless

Billy Hambric - She Said Goodbye

Karl Evans - Do Wee Let It It Be Me Babe

Adventurers - Easy Baby

I saw Billy hambric on a grapevine reissue - is it not a shitty one? I mean the sound of a record.

Thanx for answers

Alexander

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

Wait a minute here... just saw yer avatar. Is there an allnighter on in Moscow!? A russian soul scene? Cool!

610x.jpg

Soul in Moscow nice. Snow doubt about it. wink.gif

Doc

Social source share

More wants:

I'm quite new in this business, is it possible to find these records for not sky-high prices?

Adventurers - Easy Baby

I saw Billy hambric on a grapevine reissue - is it not a shitty one? I mean the sound of a record.

Thanx for answers

Alexander

Social source share

More wants:

Adventurers - Easy Baby

Thanx for answers

Alexander

Billy Hambric on USA original DRUM gonna set you back at least £200!! Go for the Grapevine UK issue, superb sound quality and a 'B' side to die for! Even that UK 45 is still quite hard to locate.

Hi Alexander - Lee Andrews is quite common and should be around 30 pounds

Karl evans is not an easy one - The female version (louise Lewis) with the same backing tracking is about 50 pounds and its on the same label

The adventurers - Easy baby is around the 100 pound mark

Asking the question like other guys here

Do you have a soul scene in Moscow? do you run a soul night?

ATB steve

Social source share

Asking the question like other guys here

Do you have a soul scene in Moscow? do you run a soul night?

ATB steve

Hi

we don't really have a ''Soul Scene' that should include soul-bands (although we have had a fantastic one from St.-Pete - JD & The Blenders), regular soul-events, the soul crew and so.

BUT

we actually have a bunch of people reaaly crazy about this music mainly came from our funk and (just imagine it) mods scenes.

Dum1.jpg

it's a shame but Moscow Soul Allnighter doesn't exists anymore but there are couple of events where soul music is played regulary, this for example:

999106.jpg

This parties are really beloved by the masses so I think about a real northern soul party with an overseas guest perhaps... 'cause too much funk here in Moscow we need some stompers you know :wicked:

real off topic here :hypo::g:

2all thanx for answers. were do you buy these rares? :wicked:

Edited by selyanin
Social source share

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Hi

we don't really have a ''Soul Scene' that should include soul-bands (although we have had a fantastic one from St.-Pete - JD & The Blenders), regular soul-events, the soul crew and so.

BUT

we actually have a bunch of people reaaly crazy about this music mainly came from our funk and (just imagine it) mods scenes.

Dum1.jpg

it's a shame but Moscow Soul Allnighter doesn't exists anymore but there are couple of events where soul music is played regulary, this for example:

999106.jpg

This parties are really beloved by the masses so I think about a real northern soul party with an overseas guest perhaps... 'cause too much funk here in Moscow we need some stompers you know :wicked:

real off topic here :hypo::g:

2all thanx for answers. were do you buy these rares? :wicked:

Wow, this looks cool! I saw a nightclub or two when I went to Belarus last year but that was all hip hop and the usual chart stuff. This is more like it! Time to book that trip to Moscow soon...

Social source share

Wow, this looks cool! I saw a nightclub or two when I went to Belarus last year but that was all hip hop and the usual chart stuff. This is more like it! Time to book that trip to Moscow soon...

you welcome mate. write me something when you will be ready, I'll give info about parties and clubs.

ps Moscow differs from Minsk MUCH :thumbsup::unsure:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...