Live Tonight With Chico & Mark 8 - 10. Mon May 27'th. Tudno Soultrain

Soul-chef

" SOULTRAIN "
Streaming Live Tonight..
On Tudno fm with Chico..
Our New Home: WWW.TUDNOFM.COM
You can call the show LIVE..on 01492 870249...

Or you can join us on Facebook,  Tudnosoul train.....

It's a "Rare Soul Thing"..........
every Monday Between 8 & 10.....
Live on 107.8 fm in Llandudno ,North Wales....
or on here:-www.tudnofm.com

Edited by soul-chef
Social source share

Tonight it's great to have "BRIAN RAE" live in the studio..............

I will be glued to the internet tonight - Dont forget to give us a shout Chico ! :ohmy:

Social source share

Been advised experiencing slight tech hitch :thumbup: I am sure it will be sorted ASAP

QoFxx

Chico ! Stop messing about with the computer and put some bloody tunes on ! :)

Social source share

Is the show on tonight?

QoFxx

Bloody hope so ............Im listening to some old fart going on about Cyprus at the moment !

The Frank Sinatra tune is nice mind !

Edited by mossy
Social source share

May be a few minutes late on parade again tonight so can you wait and not start without me like you did last week, It was just sooooooo rude of you. Tell them to extend the news or something :thumbup:

QoFxx

Hi Chrissie, Will see what we can do..........Slow the world down or sum,nk..........

Have John Baxter as guest tonight (Res: in Carl & Maria's room @ Middleton)..........

So should be another good'un...........

Chico......................

Social source share

Guest little glyn

Hi Chrissie, Will see what we can do..........Slow the world down or sum,nk..........

Have John Baxter as guest tonight (Res: in Carl & Maria's room @ Middleton)..........

So should be another good'un...........

Chico......................

g.gif do i sense a problem with tonights show ???

Social source share

:lol: do i sense a problem with tonights show ???

I think so, i know i like girlie toons but the spice girls is taking the p*ss :g: . I know I asked chico to wait till i tuned in to start but I was only joking laugh.gif As far as I know it ws going ahead as planned.

No doubt they will sort it out soon.

QoFxx

Social source share

Up and running thumbsup.gif

QoFxx

Just got in from the Pub - I know its only Monday :lol: But you only live once !

Great sounds guys ! Im gonna be shit for work tommorow !!!

Social source share

Hi Chrissie, Yes, We're now on @ 10 -12.......Still Mondays but could be changes in the new year...........

Have you got a guest in tonight, nothing against the regular team, just wondering

Kaz

Hi Kaz, Yes got local lad..Paul "Rockey" from Pen....You will have seen him & his wife Mandy around........

Also looking forward to next week "Small Paul" come's out of the woodwork so should be a "Xmas Cracker"......

Thanks for your support..........Best Chico.................

Social source share

Hi Kaz, Yes got local lad..Paul "Rockey" from Pen....You will have seen him & his wife Mandy around........

Also looking forward to next week "Small Paul" come's out of the woodwork so should be a "Xmas Cracker"......

Thanks for your support..........Best Chico.................

Great Stuff, love to listen to other's choice in tunes and their memories, 'small Paul' always had a great record collection, be a real cracker.

Later

Kaz

Social source share

Guest little glyn

:thumbsup:

No doubt we will get an updte soon :g: I'll text them and let them know.

QoFxx

:g: after a phone call ,apparently there has been a problem streaming the shows all weekend hope that is a help.on the down side it was a very good show sorry !!!

Social source share

"Sorry to everyone trying to listen to the show last nite"

The station had been having problems all weekend...The guys who host the streaming

of TUDNO fm. were receiving our broadcast but had problems there end..........

Came back on the web late afternoon for a short time but off again around 8.30....

Too late to let you all know............Sorry again but please stay with us........

We do need your continued support........Thanks best Chico !!! :wicked:

Social source share

"Sorry to everyone trying to listen to the show last nite"

The station had been having problems all weekend...The guys who host the streaming

of TUDNO fm. were receiving our broadcast but had problems there end..........

Came back on the web late afternoon for a short time but off again around 8.30....

Too late to let you all know............Sorry again but please stay with us........

We do need your continued support........Thanks best Chico !!! :wicked:

Back tonight with what should be a really great show...........Having lost the streaming on the internet last week, All should be well tonight...................

This weeks Special Guest is North Wales top "Rare Soul" collector SMALL PAUL...Tonight will feature his 60s favourites......

Lots of great stuff old & new...............Can't wait !!!!!!!!!

Best Chico....... wink.gif

Social source share

Back tonight with what should be a really great show...........Having lost the streaming on the internet last week, All should be well tonight...................

This weeks Special Guest is North Wales top "Rare Soul" collector SMALL PAUL...Tonight will feature his 60s favourites......

If it is going to predominantly 60s does that mean i get to stay up late on a school night and not have to go to bed at 11 :wicked:

QoFxx

Social source share

Oooh... count me in!!

Paul has got exceptional taste.

As do you guys :wicked:

Social source share

Count me in i'll be listening....i'm sure we will be hearing some top top tunes played from a great North Wales collector. whistling.gif

Phil B :rolleyes:

Best Chico....... :thumbsup:

Edited by Phil Blacknell
Social source share

Hi Guys.....sorry to say the internet connection has just gone down......great show Guys.

Phil B thumbsup.gif

Its not just me then, thanks for the request, and really liked the Fontella Bass tune, not heard it before nice one

Kaz

Hi All, Sorry again about the streaming last week, But because so many people wanting to listen to the show

the system CRASHED....& we went off air on the internet............

Not much we can do at the moment but the station is looking to broaden the streaming.........

Please keep supporting us & hopefully things should be sorted in the New Year.........

Merry Christmas to all our listeners from Chico & the Crew......... :lol:

Social source share