• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Need another copy for a mate...anybody?

Chris

How much does he want to pay? I've got one with a VGish cover and a mint minus record inside, that I might entertain a reasonable offer for. It's a demo too.

Social source share

I would like one too but want it cheap as chips, as always, but also factoring in the LP market has now completely crashed lower than an Investment Bankers morals.

So therefore as I fear any offer I make may be derisory, does anyone want to be brave and enter this new world and tell me how much they think the thing is worth in todays market, then I can knock a suitable percentage off before Tony/Rob tell me where to go with my derisory offer.

Seriously Chris a PM on how much you paid may be helpful and then I can decide if too rich for me.

Social source share

took me while to get my copy.

paid £20 for my issue copy 3 year ago.

dosnt turn up to often,easy £40 now id think?.

was lucky guy said sent it,3 weeks later still hadnt arrived(from uk).

had to wait another 3 weeks cause he had to find his own copy to send me that instead.

worth the wait.

made up a cd last night & put this on,goes nice with wilson williamas/i like being in love with you,also abc.put it on the cd aswell.

Edited by sepia
Social source share

Ill stick my neck out and state that I think forty quid is a reasonable price for a copy. Not a rare record by any means, but it seems demand currently outstrips supply in the 'cheap stock' online places like gemm and musicstack.

As an aside most examples I've ever seen were white label copies with a large promo sticker on the cover. A stocker might be worth a bit more, not that this seems to matter in the album market.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

First person to offer me £40.00 (+ P & P + an extra 4% if you want to Paypal me rather than pay by cheque) can have it !

Seriously.... :lol:

TONE

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

First person to offer me £40.00 (+ P & P + an extra 4% if you want to Paypal me rather than pay by cheque) can have it !

Seriously.... :D

TONE

I was gonna offer you fifty Tone.......... :lol:

I`ll leave it then :lol:

Hope you and the family are keeping well mate...

Best, Ivor

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

[quote name='Ivor Jones' date='Oct 24 08, 03:34 PM' post='906171'

I was gonna offer you fifty Tone.......... :lol:

I`ll leave it then :lol:

Hope you and the family are keeping well mate...

Best, Ivor

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Seriously.... :D

TONE

NOW SOLD!

Social source share

Sean, I dont think "How could i lose you" is getting any more spins than before mate, although "I can take the world on with you" is an equally good dancer. I just picked up a copy after loving these tracks for ages...now my mate wants one too.....you know how it is!

Whats happening with your new venue in south Yorks?

Chris

Social source share