Kent Soul Club 18th October

Guest kent soul club

Guest kent soul club

Looking forward to another great night, seems like ages since the last one. The regulars here know the score, great venue, great sounds, and most of all a great crowd.

If you haven't been to KSC yet, come and see what you've been missing!

All the best, Magoo :)

Kent Soul Club.

The Royal Function Rooms,

Star Hill,

Rochester,

Kent.

ME1 1XB 8.00 - 2.00 £5.00 otd.

Edited by kent soul club
  • Replies 37
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really enjoyed this night in August and what a brilliant venue - should be a few of us coming down from Walthamstow on Saturday.

Dave

I'm coming for the first time Dave :) . I hear that Martin does his DJing while cross-dressed and can dance a tango in 4" high heels...is it true?

Guest kent soul club

I'm coming for the first time Dave :) . I hear that Martin does his DJing while cross-dressed and can dance a tango in 4" high heels...is it true?

You know it's true Mart, and you were dancing to some interesting records last night mate! :P Don't worry I won't tell, don't want you getting kicked out of the Brownies! :wicked:

Be good to see you on Saturday , you will love it! :thumbsup:

You know it's true Mart, and you were dancing to some interesting records last night mate! :lol: Don't worry I won't tell, don't want you getting kicked out of the Brownies! wink.gif

Be good to see you on Saturday , you will love it! :D

I'm looking forward to it...Pete has told me it is a cracking venue.

Guest kent soul club

Really enjoyed this night in August and what a brilliant venue - should be a few of us coming down from Walthamstow on Saturday.

Dave

Be good to see you Dave. It's about time I got meself back up to WOH, brilliant atmosphere in there. thumbsup.gif

Guest saucy sister

I'm coming for the first time Dave tongue.gif . I hear that Martin does his DJing while cross-dressed and can dance a tango in 4" high heels...is it true?

My strappy sandles with 4" heels are missing, I do hope that Magoo does not intend to try them out on the dance floor on Saturday,

Edited by saucy sister

Nice to see you last Saturday at Toni's surprise birthday party and thanks for asking me to spin a few. Hope it went well. Me and the Mrs can't make it on Sat as we're at a wedding but I'm sure you won't miss us as Kent Soul's one of the best clubs in the South East. Have a good 'un.

Warren

Looking forward to this as ever. Sian has said that her 4" leopard print shoes are still missing, must have been when McGoo used them as missiles across the room :rolleyes::shades: . See you all on Saturday.

Is that the Martin & Toni I know from days of old, scootering in SE London? Caught up with you briefly at Bisley back in Feb? Friends of Donna Ward? If so I've got some ace pics of you from my 21st in 1988!

Theresa x

they are the same....toni had a 40th bash on saturday and martin was a hit with the 4" heels

they are the same....toni had a 40th bash on saturday and martin was a hit with the 4" heels

Now that I would have like to have seen! I'm burning up a dancefloor locally this Sat, but when's the next Kent Soul Club night? I love Rochester, but these days only get down there when I'm going to Diggerland... sad.gif

T x

Guest Pete Bennett

Hi Guys, really sorry but me and Liz can't make this one. :g:

Having to go up to the frozen north.

Will definitely be there for you Christmas do. Hopefuly I will get some new shoes to wear there. I don't want to feel out of it. rolleyes.gif

I am sure it will be another great night by the banks of the Medway!

Peter

Guest GingerDave

Hi martin and toni ,sorry I missed your brithday on sat I was already book out hope you had a good time looking forward to catching up with both .Any one not been to this venue yet your missing out on a great nite :g: while worth the trip over from Essex thumbup.gif

Hi Guys, really sorry but me and Liz can't make this one. :hypo:

Having to go up to the frozen north.

Will definitely be there for you Christmas do. Hopefuly I will get some new shoes to wear there. I don't want to feel out of it. :wicked:

I am sure it will be another great night by the banks of the Medway!

Peter

You can borrow the ones in my picture. They're new, and they're called 'Latisha', a bit higher than 4" so you can have one up on Martin. I've tried but I just can't dance in them, so no good to me except for 'wearing around the house' if you get my drift :wicked: . Have you got anything with a flower corsage to go with them Peter?

Hi Martin and Toni,

sorry I wont be able to make it again to catch up with you at Rochester - I'm sure you won't miss me anyway. But I am in France for the weekend on a long standing commitment.

Hope all goes well Mark.

ps Martin can you give Kev a ring as he is without a computer at the moment.

Guest Pete Bennett

You can borrow the ones in my picture. They're new, and they're called 'Latisha', a bit higher than 4" so you can have one up on Martin. I've tried but I just can't dance in them, so no good to me except for 'wearing around the house' if you get my drift :D . Have you got anything with a flower corsage to go with them Peter?

Oh Theresa you are so good to me. I have a feeling 'Latisha' will be just perfect. :lol:

I love the higher heel makes my ankles look slender and really highlights the definition on my calves and thighs. As for corsages I have many different ones. Some I use in my hair, some on my blouses and others I simply wear as bracelets so I need to think carefully about how best to set them off against 'Latisha'. :D

Any ideas you have will be welcomed. :no:

Oh and I need some tips on how to wear them around the flat as I have wooden floors and they just seem to make dents. Dancing in them is not a problem. :wave:

Oh Theresa you are so good to me. I have a feeling 'Latisha' will be just perfect. :(

I love the higher heel makes my ankles look slender and really highlights the definition on my calves and thighs. As for corsages I have many different ones. Some I use in my hair, some on my blouses and others I simply wear as bracelets so I need to think carefully about how best to set them off against 'Latisha'. g.gif

Any ideas you have will be welcomed. :lol:

Oh and I need some tips on how to wear them around the flat as I have wooden floors and they just seem to make dents. Dancing in them is not a problem. :thumbsup:

Blimey Pete, I am viewing you in a whole new light!

Dave

Oh and I need some tips on how to wear them around the flat as I have wooden floors and they just seem to make dents. Dancing in them is not a problem. :thumbsup:

Justin really complained about the parquet damage too, so I found the best solution is to crawl on all-fours or just to keep your feet in the air... Seems to keep him happy, lol

Guest kent soul club

Justin really complained about the parquet damage too, so I found the best solution is to crawl on all-fours or just to keep your feet in the air... Seems to keep him happy, lol

Theresa please! Yes it is Toni and I, but come on now, don't lower the tone dear. ohmy.gif

That's my job!!! :) Christmas do is on 27 th December, hope you can make that one. thumbsup.gif

Guest kent soul club

Hi Martin and Toni,

sorry I wont be able to make it again to catch up with you at Rochester - I'm sure you won't miss me anyway. But I am in France for the weekend on a long standing commitment.

Hope all goes well Mark.

ps Martin can you give Kev a ring as he is without a computer at the moment.

Is it like a sponsored stand, Mark? If so, put me down for a fiver mate. thumbsup.gif

Wondered why Victor had gone all quiet. biggrin.gif

Theresa please! Yes it is Toni and I, but come on now, don't lower the tone dear. :ohmy:

That's my job!!! :D Christmas do is on 27 th December, hope you can make that one. :D

Careful what you say Martin - don't forget I've got photographic evidence of your murky past, ha ha!

Would love to come along at Christmas. Will bring the South London Massive. And lots and lots of lovely shoes...

T x

Guest kev such

Looking forward to another great night, seems like ages since the last one. The regulars here know the score, great venue, great sounds, and most of all a great crowd.

All the best, Magoo :)

OOPs!! Sorry i thought it read "if you havent been to KFC yet", cos if it was KFC i know what im missing and thats a parking fine. :(

Moldie and Kev Kent on the same billing? How'd that happen i thought they were the same person laugh.gif . Or is it Moldie Kent (as in cant) or Kevs Moldie?

Top form mate, should be a good night with those two on. Kevs doing the Free punter spot for us up at the Cracker so let him play as much "Modern" as he wants, so that he doesnt play it up here. :lol: .

Keep meaning to come down, will do promise. Wouldnt mind looking round me old army day haunts.

Regards

Kev and Karen

Edited by kev such
Guest kent soul club

the correct address (postcode) for this is.

Star Hill,

Rochester,

Kent.

ME1 1EB

and not the postcode in the first post.

Actually the postcode is ME1 1XB (at least thats what I've always put on the flyers!) unsure.gif

As Martin has pointed out to me ME1 3LH is my home postcode, and I haven't got a very big dancefloor!

Guest kev such

I suppose Kev could be Moldies dad, if he had an illicit child late in life!

They are both big worriers, just had Kev on the phone asking if everything was sorted for tommorow. "Why, whats tommorow?" I said "Kent Soul Club" said Kev. "Oh yeah, I'd better go to that. Have to sort out some babysitters." I won't repeat what Kev said.

He despairs of me, the old boy. biggrin.gif

Be nice to see you Kev and Karen, if you ever make it down, plenty of free parking at KSC! You can take in a tour of Brompton Barracks while you're here mate, might even find a couple of sailors to have a fight with! boxing.gif

Haha!!! Happy days, happy days.

Edited by kev such

Guest kent soul club

I just had a call from Dave Greenhill....his last train back to sarf lundun (Greenwich) is 10.30 so wanted to know if anyone is going back that way that could give him a lift. Let me know on here and I'll pass on the message. Thanks

I'll give Ian & Ceira a bell , I'm sure they won't mind. :D

As we're coming down to Medway, we're going to be travelling in the Pikey van, :ohmy: so there probably wouldn't be any room for Dave, unless he wants to sit on the roof rack. Oh, we haven't got a roof rack. :D I'm sure there will be someone elso travelling back that way.

See you all tonite.

I just had a call from Dave Greenhill....his last train back to sarf lundun (Greenwich) is 10.30 so wanted to know if anyone is going back that way that could give him a lift. Let me know on here and I'll pass on the message. Thanks

Should be coming down from Woolwich all being well. Will bring a sales box again too. happy to give Dave a lift back. If you can stand me singing Four Tops records all the way back!

Cheers Kev

Guest vinylvixen

All the best, Magoo :(

Kent Soul Club.

Star Hill,

Rochester,

Kent.

ME1 1XB 8.00 - 2.00 £5.00 otd.

Have a stonker.... :lol: xx

Source Advert