Promotional 45, Flier And Radio Station Stats

Philly

Picked this up recently, was in awe when I opened the package and these were all inside.

Radio staion copy Brenton Wood - Sad Little Song - Double Shot

Promotional handbill, with a message from Irwin Zucker to Johnny Thompson - KELP - El Paso, asking for his help.

Page of Stats from various radio stations.

What is the value on these.......if any, and has anyone else got stuff like this along with their record ?

Thanks

Phyllis

post-5590-1223478884_thumb.jpgpost-5590-1223478955_thumb.jpgpost-5590-1223479046_thumb.jpg

Edited by philly
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Picked this up recently, was in awe when I opened the package and these were all inside.

Radio staion copy Brenton Wood - Sad Little Song - Double Shot

Promotional handbill, with a message from Irwin Zucker to Johnny Thompson - KELP - El Paso, asking for his help.

Page of Stats from various radio stations. How valuable do you think these are.......

Phyllis

post-5590-1223478884_thumb.jpgpost-5590-1223478955_thumb.jpgpost-5590-1223479046_thumb.jpg

Ive got one exactly the same Phyliss

Dont know what its worth

Social source share

Ive got one exactly the same Phyliss

Dont know what its worth

So everyman and his dog will have one.....therefore, I wouldnt think there was any real monetary value to them.....mine are goin in a frame on the wall, what a fab piece of soul history tho'

Phyllis

Steve stick a scan up so I can compare....thanks

Edited by philly
Social source share

So everyman and his dog will have one.....therefore, I wouldnt think there was any real monetary value to them.....mine are goin in a frame on the wall, what a fab piece of soul history tho'

Phyllis

Steve stick a scan up so I can compare....thanks

Oops wrong post !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!