People Of Cheshire ( And Staffs, Manchester, North Wales And Surrounding Areas!)

• Replies 44
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

PM me with your postal address and I will send you a free CD...not a sales CD but a CD of quality soul tunes......

First 50 get a CD!!!

Go for it.....

Chris

What can you say to that ? :yes:

fecking fair play I say !!!!!!

Social source share

Just a note for those of you who are geographically challenged....

Cheshire is a county in North West England....I would suggest that the surrounding areas include places such as North Staffs, Lancs, North Wales, Manchester, Shropshire and possibly parts of Derbyshire and Merseyside.....

Still plenty of CDs available for people in these areas!!

Come on........

Chris.

Social source share

Guest The Driffter

PM me with your postal address and I will send you a free CD...not a sales CD but a CD of quality soul tunes......

First 50 get a CD!!!

Go for it.....

Chris

trying everything i can to contact you for a cd but my computer skills are crap did you get a personal messge from me i tried sending one .From Jeff ex North Wales now in Somerset?????
Social source share

Just a note for those of you who are geographically challenged....

Cheshire is a county in North West England....I would suggest that the surrounding areas include places such as North Staffs, Lancs, North Wales, Manchester, Shropshire and possibly parts of Derbyshire and Merseyside.....

Still plenty of CDs available for people in these areas!!

Come on........

Chris.

but I was born in Altrincham , lived in Bury & Tupsarse ( Ramsbottom ) so do I qualify rolleyes.gif

Swifty

p.s. we now have roads in Lincolnshire !! (and Tractors)

Social source share

Guest trickbag

QUOTE (Chris Anderton @ Oct 8 08, 11:13 PM) post_snapback.gifPM me with your postal address and I will send you a free CD...not a sales CD but a CD of quality soul tunes......

First 50 get a CD!!!

Go for it.....

Christrying everything i can to contact you for a cd but my computer skills are crap did you get a personal messge from me i tried sending one .From Jeff ex North Wales now in Somerset?????

CHRIS

how about me,ex manchester,westcroft rd, burnage,just off the

kings way, now belfast,do i qualify.

ricky :g:laugh.gif:lol:

Social source share

The folk of Cheshire seem to be either an amazingly shy bunch or they dont like soul music!?

Had about 3 Pms from Cheshire, none from Stoke, couple from Wales and a few from Lancs....

What about people from towns such as Chester, Middlewich, Crewe, Nantwich, Northwich, Winsford, Macclesfield, Leek, Knutsford....are there no soulies there???????

Chris.

Edited by Chris Anderton
Social source share

First 50 get a CD!!!

Go for it.....

Chris

Any chance of including Wiltshire on your list?

adam

Social source share

The folk of Cheshire seem to be either an amazingly shy bunch or they dont like soul music!?

Had about 3 Pms from Cheshire, none from Stoke, couple from Wales and a few from Lancs....

What about people from towns such as Chester, Middlewich, Crewe, Nantwich, Northwich, Winsford, Macclesfield, Leek, Knutsford....are there no soulies there???????

Chris.

is it on the way chris? :D

Social source share

OK, I`m drawing a line in the sand...while i have previously been generous with people living out of tha area I`m down to the last few Cds and these are reserved for people living in places like Crewe, Nantwich, Middlewich, Leek, Macclesfield etc etc..

Sorry no more West Midlands, Derby, Lincoln etc...done enough of those already!

So PM me your address if you live in these areas....

Chris

Social source share

Posted the first batch tonight...should be dropping thru your letter boxes on Thursday and Friday.

I`ll be posting the more recent ones in the next few days.

Please feel free to copy the CD for friends, in fact i`d encourage you all to copy the CD for a soul mate...even if you dont like it yourself!

I`d appreciate your feedback too......

Most of all I hope you enjoy some of the tracks on the CD...

Still got some available for the good people of Cheshire....

Chris

Social source share

Cheers Guys, I just used whatever stamps i had lying around so some went first but the majority went second class...should be a whole lot more dropping thru mail boxes in Cheshire later this morning.....

Meanwhile...I still have some available....for the people of Cheshire and surrounding area...PM me....

Chris

Social source share

Guest pauldicko

Cheers Guys, I just used whatever stamps i had lying around so some went first but the majority went second class...should be a whole lot more dropping thru mail boxes in Cheshire later this morning.....

Meanwhile...I still have some available....for the people of Cheshire and surrounding area...PM me....

Chris

HI CHRIS YORKS NOT QUITE IN CHESHIRE BUT I HAVE BEEN TO CHESTER ZOO DOES THAT QUALIFY, BEEN TO CUDDINGTON AS WELL !!

CHEERS

PAULDICKO

Edited by pauldicko
Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Chris.

Got your Cd Chris, some nice tunes on it, will have to try and pay your night a visit. Regards Chester it's always been a soul desert, I've never been to a soul night there in 35 years and it's just over the border. Mark
Social source share

Hi Chris, received my cd on Friday morning. I've been listening to it over the weekend & very nice it is too

I'd say 70% of the stuff was new to my ears, some really excellent tracks on it especially Mike James Kirkland "Give it to me" which I think is superb

Bedridden at present but on the road to recovery & I'll Definately be making a trip to the Three Greyhounds in the new year

Look forward to seeing you then & giving my ears the pleasure of more stuff like this

Much appreciated

Spyk

Social source share

PM'd ya Chris

and I live in Stafford :(

Just about to p.m you....I live in Northants now but am from Stoke AND used to reside with Shute a long time ago...good enough surely? :D

Social source share

Most Cds are out now.....

Any feedback??

Still got some CDs available...

Chris

Chris , mine arrived safely in sunny Lincolnshire on Saturday am , not took it out of car CD Player yet!

Great mix of tunes , right up my street and hope to tie a night at the Three Greyhounds in with a trip upto the 'Theatre of Dreams' in the not to distant future , once again , nice one mate :(

Cheers

Swifty

Social source share

First 50 get a CD!!!

Go for it.....

Chris

Got the CD and has not been off the player since in came through! Been playing it in the office at work too and all the lads have had copys - they love it ! :ohmy:

Makes a nice change for me as most of my collection is 60s stuff - but I always like listening to and hearing new stuff !

Really enjoyng this cd - many thanks for sending it over to me !!!

Mossy :D

Social source share

I've been away this week-end and in a soulless environment....came in and the c.d was on the mat....needless to say I'm now listening! Thanks SO much Chris, really good of you. Already a few tunes I've not heard before, bonus!

Gail :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!