JERRY BUTLER/BRENDA LEE EAGER QUESTION ?

Can anyone help me with the track "Ever Since I Can Remember"

by Jerry Butler & Brenda Lee Eager, just wondered if it was ever released as a 45', i have ordered the LP, but am still uncertain if it was releasd as a single.

thanks for any help

Brett

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

post got me digging out his 92 cd mecury years to see if its on there for a listen

but nah, is it on web anywhere?

on above cd, anyone ever dubbed to play his unreleased version of "the right track"

Social source share

Hello "Guest" the track is definitely on a 1973 album release, but like i mentioned am unaware if it was released as a single, never the lees it is a incredible sound.

Brett

Social source share

I think Brenda Lee Eager is one of the greatest underrated soul singers ever, full stop. Order the lp with confidence. It's packed with superb music. Their version of The Love We Had Stays On My Mind is better than The Dells (and that's saying something).

Social source share

Guest DeeJay

I think Brenda Lee Eager is one of the greatest underrated soul singers ever, full stop. Order the lp with confidence. It's packed with superb music. Their version of The Love We Had Stays On My Mind is better than The Dells (and that's saying something).

I was dancing with Brenda on saturday night i intend doing an article on her this year is there anything you would like me to ask her??

DJ

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I was dancing with Brenda on saturday night i intend doing an article on her this year is there anything you would like me to ask her??

DJ

Hey Dave you weren't the only one mate what a lovely lass that Brenda is :-)

The "Ever Since" Track with Jerry Butler is album only and a lovely record indeed. "There ain't no way" on Mercury is another particular fave of mine top tune

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!