• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Me & You -fantastics - anyone got one for sale and price

link

£40 tops maybe? Can most likely be picked up for less, at least on Sound Stage 7.

Social source share

I'd kill for a copy of "Where there's a will" on Impressario biggrin.gif ....anyone know how much that'd cost me?

link

£300 +/- £50 maybe. There was quite a few of them kicking around some time back.

Social source share

Last "Where there's a will"  I saw for sale was in Butch's box, this was over a year ago and I'm positive he had £500 on it.

link

But did it sell at £500? That is the question. You often see overpriced records in boxes and sometimes I have seen the same identical record still in the same box two or more years later! There were more than a few copies around not that long ago, maybe a year ago or slightly longer ago they were on ebay and most lists, and I don't think I saw one anywhere near £500, but since most people have very short memory maybe the time is right for £500. Nice record but a bit of a 'collectors record' I think.

Social source share

Good point, think I've only heard it played out a handful of times.

link

One of my all time fav's. It doesn't get played enough. It is rare and expensive and very collectable also by the doo wop fraternity for the flip which is also great. The last third of the flip just goes into crossover heaven, well worth waiting for if give it a spin.

Jordi

Social source share

I have a record for sale (not why I mentioned it though!) by the Masters Of Soul "Do You Really Love Me" on Ovide and I always felt it was quite similar in style and feel to "Where There's A Will..." especially vocally.

Social source share