Soulshakers Weekender 2009

Afraid Weather not too good further South Carlos, cloudy with sun breakign through, but hey the food is great and beer is great so what more could we ask for!!!!

If anyone is trying to get hold of me my F*****g phone has decided to lose its display, so it rings out but I cant get at it, so out of contact for now, will be in Bamberg tomorrow so catch up with all there. If anyione is trying to get hold of me PM me here, I should be on once more before we leave Frankfurt.

See you tomorrow, and then we can go drinking with Bamberg's very own Martin (Herr Wurst). :lol:

Dave

Edited by Dave Thorley
  • Replies 164
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Ollo

Shame you won't make it on thursday to see one of the first showings in europe of 'Cadillac Records' the Chess story, which will be shown at the warm up session.

Dave

That´s really a shame. But unfortunately I have to work and then also to make sure I have all my stuff moved to my new flat.

My little Soul princess also arrives on Friday.

Sometimes I wish I could clone myself... :(

Well... We see each other on Friday and I really can´t wait...

Take care!

best pots and dishes

Ollo

Yep, that's the fella. Wanted to go up to him this time and say "Hi Alex" instead of Herr Doktor. Thing is, am I meant to call him by his other nickname(s) instead?

Mark C (aka Prof. Turnups) :D

Well... :D

This is my nickname for him (never told him) and Iam not so sure if he likes it. :g:

He is just such a nice and kind fellow that I call him the Northern Soul Monk.

No religious background neither... :P

Call him Alex... :(

See you soon!

Keep the faith

Ollo

the weather is okay, friday and satruday the weatherforecast predicts about 20 C and sunshine...

That sounds great!!!

I've enough of this awful weather...

rain... 15 C...

cu on friday!!!

*B.

Click [ HERE ] for the online weather report.

It says that rain is clearing after today and nothing but sunshine by Saturday :g:

Being an Aussie, I'll need a cardigan unless it hits over 25C

m

ps. I was informed that one of your regular guest DJs might still be on crutches this weekend, so you better keep that car handier than usual :(

Anywhere close to Lichtspiel that we travels can eat at before?

Hoping to get into Bamberg at 16:00ish, soooooo looking forward to this weekend :(

There's gonna be free 'Blackeyed Pea Stew' there. If not there is a nice Italian about 5 doors away.

Well... :ohmy:

This is my nickname for him (never told him) and Iam not so sure if he likes it. g.gif

He is just such a nice and kind fellow that I call him the Northern Soul Monk.

No religious background neither... :ohmy:

Call him Alex... :lol:

See you soon!

Keep the faith

Ollo

Perhaps I should simply call him Herr Kutt (sorry)

Mark C :thumbsup:

ps.. be good to meet you!

Guest Beeks

Making my way daan saath today...flying out from Stanstead tomorrow morning...can't wait to sample some Germanic beverage...see you all soon :thumbsup: