Dave Thorley, UK

afternoon Djs:

Stefan Kubernus & Tolbert, GER

Niels Fischer, GER

Markus Sichter, GER

Raphi Gruenig, CH

many more tbc/tba.

Programme:

30.04.2009 " Music for your eyes" Warm up with films and Djs @ Lichtspiel Cinema & Bar

01.05.2009 Allnighter @ Haas Saele

02.05.2009 Afternoon Session @ Caffebar am Kranen

02.05.2009 Allnighter @ Haas Saele

03.05.2009 Soul'n'Sausage Session @ Stilbruch

PLEASE BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION WELL IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!

Contact me for further information & updates or check out www.soul-shakers.de or www.myspace.com/soulshakersbamberg

See you in Bamberg!

Malayka & Susanne

Edited by malayka
  • Replies 164
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi ,Weve booked our hotel (same as last time) already,just got to book flights now,

I cant wait for this to come around again........its fantastic....

Please put aside our weekend passes again thankyou..

Toby & Mandy..

Hi ,Weve booked our hotel (same as last time) already,just got to book flights now,

I cant wait for this to come around again........its fantastic....

Please put aside our weekend passes again thankyou..

Toby & Mandy..

Great stuff! You are (soul-) rolemodels! It is defo necessary to book the accomodation so early...it's going to be a very busy weekend in the city...

Airberlin will announce their flight schedule for April/May shortly, as I was told...so, I'll take your comment as a booking then :D

LOL

Malayka

Hi Malayka, remember to send me some flyers for distribution here in Berlin please, last hip city will be on Nov 8th and a mate is organizing an allnighter before that end of october... :thumbsup:

atb

Marc

Don't worry Marc, it's all part of the (soon completed, all secret) SoulShakers - plan :thumbsup::lol:

LOL

M.

Great stuff! ..so, I'll take your comment as a booking then :)

LOL

Malayka

Oh yes Malayka its a deffo booking,i aint missing this event no way.

As Malayka states its very advisable to book your accomadation very soon as this city gets very very busy.

Toby.

Oh yes Malayka its a deffo booking,i aint missing this event no way.

As Malayka states its very advisable to book your accomadation very soon as this city gets very very busy.

Toby.

Hi Toby

Glad to see you'll be over again, Roddy and Kath are planning to come as well as Gavin Page and Gilly, will be a top weekend.

As everyone else has said book your hotels as soon as, I know it seemd a long way off, but this city gets very busy bank holiday weekends.

Dave

Edited by Dave Thorley

Here's one person that will be booking up for sure, absolutely wonderful time last year. Only slight moan is that Steve Guarnori isn't on again!!

Mark C

HI Mark,

as stated above, the line up is not complete yet, but Susanne & I decied we need to make sure that everyone has plenty of notice, because the 1st of May weekend will be very busy in Bamberg, also the fact that we've been featured in the Rolling stone magazine will draw more people...accomodation and ticket booking is very advisable...

So watch out for additions....

LOL

M.

In recent years many people stayed at the "Alt Ringlein", which is next to the venue.

The best thing is to ask at the travel agency. Here's the link:

https://www.soul-shakers.de/hotels.html

cheers,

martin

Hi Jocko, Martin's right...we do not have a hotel where everybody stays, it's more a case of "what comfort do you like", there are also lots of holiday flats in the towncentre, which are very nice and often cheaper than hotels...

Thanks Martin for helping out! :thumbsup:

M.

After having been asked about it quite a few times...:

yes, there's a good travelagency in Bamberg which can help you with your inquries...

Reisebuero Schiele

Herr/Mister Goertler

+ 49 951 9868625

Email:

p.goertler.rsb.schiele@derpart.de

Susanne & I are looking forward to welcome you in Bamberg!

If you have any other questions...just pm me ;-)

Malayka

• 1 month later...

Airberlin published the flight schedule for the second half of 2009 now - there's nothing stopping you anymore....

https://www.airberlin.com/site/start.php?LA...=1&MARKT=GB

Susanne and I are quite amazed by the amount of bookings we have already, so please make sure you sort things out soon, especially acommodation and the weekender tickets, which you can reserve by just dropping me a pm.

Malayka

Edited by malayka

so please make sure you sort things out soon, especially acommodation and the weekender tickets, which you can reserve by just dropping me a pm.

Yup, to anyone who thinks Malayka is being over-cautious, I got caught out last time by how quickly rooms get booked up out there.

Anyways, I'm paid up now and looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...

two weekend passes please !!!!!!!!!!! CnC xxxx

Two, is that all; we'll have six for starters :lol:

The West Country boys & girls are getting in the bookings, we've gone for Apartments, so it's partytime just round the corner and over the river. We are so looking forward to this, so much so we're going onto to freinds in Munich for a few days after.

for you two they are on hold every year, a special service...you don't need to mention it ;-)

LOL

Malayka

Ich bin sprachlos dieses eine Mal!

Was ein wunderbares Gef¼hl!

Bamberg ist besonder zu unseren Herzen, und jedes Jahr w¤hrend wir vorbereiten, wir zu verlassen, sehnen uns schon, zur¼ckzukehren

Chris und Carlos :thumbup: (If that makes any sense ?? )

Went last year and had a FAB time. So much so that I've booked a flat and my flight already for next year.Venues superb,weather was sublime last year and Bamberg is one of THE prettiest places I've ever visited (and I get about a bit...oo-wer missus! :wave: )

See you there!

Gail x

...Things are going well regarding the organisation, Susanne & I have as always a plan ;-)

please make sure that you book your weekender tickets in advance too, - Bamberg seems to gain popularity...we never had so many bookings before....so, drop me an Email/PM and I reserve tickets for you...make sure you don't miss the bamberg experience ...

Kind regards,

Malayka & Susanne

...Things are going well regarding the organisation, Susanne & I have as always a plan ;-)

please make sure that you book your weekender tickets in advance too, - Bamberg seems to gain popularity...we never had so many bookings before....so, drop me an Email/PM and I reserve tickets for you...make sure you don't miss the bamberg experience ...

Kind regards,

Malayka & Susanne

Here's a new years resolution, get your hotels booked. Can't stress enough that this is the critical bit when visiting a stunning Germany city over a holiday weekend. Go to the wed site of look back on here and you will find details of an english speaking travel agent in Bamberg that will sort your hotels out.

Also flight to Nurnburg 1/2 hour train ride from Bamberg are still cheap.

Direct flights from Manchester & Stanstead. Birmingham is also cheap, but you have to change somewhere on route.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Kind regards,

Malayka & Susanne

a gentle reminder to book your accommodation rather sooner than later...( and please the tickets too via pm )....it is getting tight...

Malayka

Guest stromberg

Malayka 6 of us booked in for next year, can you reserve passes or do we need to send e-mail somewhere?

Ich kann nicht warten, mein Lieblingsland zu besuchen (in my best pseudo Deutsch!)

Hi Jock,

that's good news, Tim and I will prepare you for your Bamberg experience with a few german lessons at Soul Essence, you can pay in pints :lol:

best,

Stefan

a gentle reminder to book your accommodation rather sooner than later...( and please the tickets too via pm )....it is getting tight...

Malayka

Hola Malayka and Susanne, Done!!! We hadn't booked the hotel, but rang today and its all booked thumbup.gif flights and accommodation and the two most important things that await us over there is the great music and friends in Bamberg. Of course, there's also the lovely city, the weather, good and cheap food and the beer!!!!! So roll on May Bank Holiday!!! yes.gif Chris+Carlosxx

PS Malayka, Santi is in on Sabatical in OZ back end of Jan

Malayka 6 of us booked in for next year, can you reserve passes or do we need to send e-mail somewhere?

Ich kann nicht warten, mein Lieblingsland zu besuchen (in my best pseudo Deutsch!)

Hey Jocko....great you come to Bamberg...you will love it!

See you at soul Essence

Tim

Montse and friends again just like last year ? That would be nice.

Malayka:

Did the certain Nottingham crew already contact you ? They wanted o come as well this year for the first time.

Marc

HI Marc,

Montse and Pepi are in the meanwhile "part of the furnishing" at the Haas Saele/SoulShakers...no SoulShakers weekender possible without the girls ;-)

second question: some did, some didn't....one thing I can say, we are going to be very busy, and everyone still looking for an accomodation should start now...

Malayka

• 2 weeks later...

Will bUTCH be playing funk records? And am I allowed, too? laugh.gif

cheers

martin

why shouldn't he, martin? as long as the djs keep the crowd happy they have all the freedom in this world to play whatever they want...it has always been like this at SoulShakers...you should remember.... :thumbup:

M.

Btw. Just a reminder - do book your accomodation!

Edited by malayka

why shouldn't he, martin? as long as the djs kep the crowd happy the have all the freedom in this world to play whatever they want...that has always been like this at SoulShakers...you should remember.... :thumbup:

is it soulshakers or funkshakers? pure funk was/is/will be crap, period. boxing.gif

why shouldn't he, martin? as long as the djs keep the crowd happy they have all the freedom in this world to play whatever they want...it has always been like this at SoulShakers...you should remember.... :thumbup:

M.

Btw. Just a reminder - do book your accomodation!

So, I'll sort the rest of my punk collection... :D

Two, is that all; we'll have six for starters :D

The West Country boys & girls are getting in the bookings, we've gone for Apartments, so it's partytime just round the corner and over the river. We are so looking forward to this, so much so we're going onto to freinds in Munich for a few days after.

STEVE, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE STAFFS POSSE, THE PLANES, THE TRAINS AND THE APPARTMENTS ARE ALL SORTED, SO LOOKING FORWARD TO ..............................

Source Advert