Huge Lp Sale. Rare And Common Titles. Mostly 70s

The list has been updated with new titles since I last posted it on soul-source. Please also notice the few 7"s I have at the end of the list.

Shipping is from Denmark.

I take paypal etc.

E-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com or send a private message.

Please see my grading scheme at the end of the list. I can send pictures of selected records if needed.

LPs:

-Alice Clark "Same" (Mainstream) nm/vg++ £85 "Don't you care" and "Never did I stop loving you" amongst others. Always in demand and no wonder when it's one of the best albums in it's style.

-White Heat "Same" (rca) vg++/vg++ £20 70s soul album with Barry White Involvement. Check great tunes as "If That's The Way You Feel", "I've Been So Lonely (Without You)" and "Take a Look At Yourself".

-Faze-O "Riding High" (She) nm/vg++ £20 "Riding High" soul/rare groove track sampled in hip hop.

-Cloud One "Funky Disco Tracks of Cloud One" (Queen Constance) nm/nm £60 Rare disco album produced by Patrick Adams with that twisted sound. Nice artwork.

-Eddie Kendricks "People... Hold On" (Tamla) vg+/nm £25 "Date With the Rain", "If You Let Me", "Girl You Need a Change of Mind" etc. classic album and pretty tough to find.

-The Swiss Movement "It's Time For" (RCA) nm/vg++ £20 Brilliant male group with highlights in "Take Me back Again", "The Grass Is Greener" and "Take Some Time"

-Tommy Butler "Same" (Zardaeo) Sealed £30 "It's a Love In, Baby" superb 70s male crossover tune which you should not miss out on. Obscure album on tiny label. Not easy to find.

-Al Johnson "Peaceful" (Marina) nm/vg++ £22 Great modern soul with the original version of "I've Got My Second Wind" plus more fine 70's soul tracks.

-Mitty Collier "I Am Love" (Now Sound) nm/vg++(autographed at backcover) £40 very rare modern soul/gospel. "What He's Done For Me"

-California Executive "Dancing and Romancing" (Parliament) nm/nm £30 rare modern soul with good tunes as "I Can't Forget You" and "The Same For Me".

-The Blossoms "Shockwave" (Lion) vg++/vg+(13cm. split on top seam) £10 70s female group soul. "It's All Up To You" is really good but don't miss "Cherish What Is Dear to You" and "Shochwave", and there's also a nice version of "Grandma's Hands".

-The Skyliners "Same" (Tortoise) nm/nm £15 70s soul album on this obscure label with good tunes in "The Love Bug(Done Bit Me Again)", "We've Got Love On Our Side" and "If You See a Love You Need".

-Joe Bourne "It Must Be Love" (K-Tel) nm/vg+ £20 "You Are Magnificent" sublime modern soul tune from this Euro only released LP.

-The Winstons "Color Him Father" (Metronome) nm/vg+ £25 "Amen, Brother" classic breakbeat and the titletrack is a lovely crossover soul tune.

-Marvin Gaye "What Going On" (Tamla) vg++/vg+ £15 classic soul album. Good all the way through. 1st pressing.

-Leon Ware "Rockin' You Eternally" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £20 Includes the great titletrack plus more. Highly recommended soul album. Condition is close to nm.

-Madeline Bell "This Is One Girl" (Pye) nm/vg+ (two stickers at frontcover) £18 "That's What Friends Are For" superb Brazilian influenced soul track which has been reissued by Jazzman.

-Faith Pillow "Same" (Uncle Tunes) nm/vg+ £30 "Shady Lady" Rare, obscure soul/folk.

-Soul Generation "Beyond Body and Soul" (Ebony Sounds) nm/vg++ £40 rare 70s soul album with good tracks through out.

-Barbara Mason "If You Knew Him Like I Do" (National General) vg++/vg++ £30 "Your Old Flame", "(There's) Always Something There To Remind Me" etc. Rare album and with this woman you can expect high quality.

-The Artistic Sounds "Message to a Nation" (Savoy) nm/vg+ £25 Very nice and rare soul/gospel album. "Give it Up", "Where Do We Go From Here" etc. Several good tracks.

-West Wing "Same" (20th Century) nm/vg+ £25 "I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More" rare Barry White produced soul album.

-Silk "Smooth As Silk" (Prelude) vg++/vg++ £30 Fine 70s soul album on this popular disco label. Just check "Give Yourself To Me", "Call Me" or the mellow "I Know I Didn't Wrong" but the album is good all the way through.

-Shine "Same" (Connection) vg+/vg+ £12 "So Into You" nice stepper. Swedish release.

-Spinners "Mighty Love" (Atlantic) vg++/vg++ £6 "Since I Been Gone", "He'll Never Love You Like I Do" etc. 1974 album produced by Thom Bell.

-Carl Carlton "Everlasting Love" (abc) nm/vg+ £5 70s soul with a couple of nice tunes like "Smokin Room" and "Our Day Will Come"

-Brown Sugar Featuring Clydie King "Same" (Chelsea) nm/vg++ £8 "Lonliness" superb 70s soul which stands out by the way they recorded the track but you will find more nice moments like "Don't Hold It Back".

-The New Birth "Comin' From All Ends" (rca) sealed. £8 Nice soul/funk album from '74. "Pretty Music" and "Patiently" with its drumbreak are both good soul tracks but there's more interesting moments on here.

-New Birth: "Behold the Mighty Army" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ £5 "Your Love Is In My Veins" beautiful 70s dancer and you also have the indemand "Deeper" which is expensive on 12"-single. Album produced by Frank Wilson.

-Lou Courtney "Buffalo Smoke" (rca) nm/nm £10 "Come To Me" very nice 70s soul much in the same style as Marvin Gaye's 70s releases.

-Leroy Hutson "Feel The Spirit" (Curtom) sealed £15 "Lovers Holiday" "Never know what you can do" and "Lonely Togther" good 70s soul as always from this legend.

-Eloise Laws "Eloise" (abc) nm/nm £5 nice little 70s soul title with two good track in "Baby You Lied" and "Number One".

-Bill La Bounty "Promised Love" (20th Century) nm/nm £8 "Always Be Near" super nice 70s soul tune that I think people are missing out on. To listen to a clip of this song, follow this link: https://www.divshare.com/download/4565601-397

-Aretha Franklin "You" (Atlantic) nm/vg++ £10 "It Only Happen (When I Look At You)" great 70s soul tune.

-The New Birth "Ain't No Big Thing But It's Growing" (Rca) nm/vg+ £8 "Honeybee" nice 70s soul tune with that classic intro sampled by Wu Tang but there's more good 70s soul on this album. Just check "I Want To Make It With You" or "Never Can Say Goodbye".

-The New Birth "Ain't No Big Thing But It's Growing" (Rca) nm/nm £12 "Honeybee" "Honeybee" nice 70s soul tune with that classic intro sampled by Wu Tang but there's more good 70s soul on this album. Just check "I Want To Make It With You" or "Never Can Say Goodbye".

-Dusty Springfield "Dusty In Memphis" (Atlantic) vg+/vg+ £6 "Son of a Preacher Man", "Just A Little Lovin'" etc.

-Gladys Knight & The Pips "2nd Anniversary" (Buddah) vg++/vg++ £6 "At Every End There's a Beginning".

-LTG Exchange "Susie Heart-break (Ghetto Child)" (Rca) vg++/vg+ £10 Nice soul/funk album which has a ghetto theme throughout. Just check the cover. Plenty of nice tunes like "Money Mad", "Cop And Blow World", "Dinero" or the titletrack.

-Jackie Jackson "Same" (Motown) nm/vg++ £6 nice 70s sweet soul from one of the Jackson Brothers. Check "Love Don't Want To Leave" or "Do I Owe".

-Hitchhikers "Same" (abc) nm/vg++ £6 nice little 70s soul album with "Love Keeps Knocking At My Door" and more nice tunes.

-The Temptations "1990" (Gordy) nm/vg++ £8 "Heavenly", "I Need You" or "Let Your Hair Down" classic soul album written and produced by Norman Whitfield.

-David Oliver "Mind Magic" (Mercury) vg++/vg+ £15 Really nice 1978 soul album with jazzy undertones produced by Wayne Hendersen. Check "Private Secretary", "I Surrender" or "Who Are You".

-Natalie Cole "Natalie" (Capitol) nm/nm £5 Check "Mr. Melody" or "Sophisticated Lady" with its funky vibe.

-Barbara Mason & Bunny Sigler "Locked In This Position" (Curtom) nm/vg++ £6 "Never Stop Loving You" and "I'm With You Now" nice 70s soul dancer.

-Masqueraders "Everybody Wanna Live On" (abc) vg++/vg+ £5 "Sweet Sweetning" great 70s soul.

-William Bell "Relating" (Stax) vg++/vg+ £12 "You've Got the Kind of Love I Need" and "Such a Fever" are great 70s soul tunes. Nice vinyl close to near mint.

-Shirley Brown "Same" (Arista) vg+/vg+ £6 nice 70s soul album. "I'll Be Right There Lovin You", "Might Good Feeling" etc.

-Leon Haywood "Keep It In The Family" (20th Century) nm/vg++ £8 Nice 70s soul with "Sugar Lump" and "The Day I Laid Eyes On You".

-Carrie Lucas "Still In Love" (Solar) nm/nm £6 "Show Me Where You're Coming From" very nice boogie.

-Aretha Franklin "Aretha Arrives" (Atlantic) vg+/vg+ £8 "96 Tears"and "Prove It".

-Jackson 5 "Skywriter" (Motown) vg++/vg++ £5 "Uppermost"

-Kalyan "Same" (Mca) nm/vg++ £10 "Sweet Music and "What We Gonna Do Next".

-Ann Peebles "The Handwriting Is On the Wall" (Hi) nm/vg++ £6 "Lookin' For a Lovin'", "Old Man With Young Ideas" etc. nice 70s southern soul.

-Bob Bailey "Looking Forward" (Triangle) nm/nm £6 soul/gospel album with the nice modern soul tune "Did You Know".

-Love Unlimited Orchestra "Music Maestro Please" (20th Century) vg++/vg++ £5 "Midnight Groove"

-Loleatta Holloway "Same" (Salsoul) nm/nm £6 "Hit and Run" wonderful tune. German pressing.

-George & Gwen McCrae "Together" (Cat) nm/nm £15 "The Rub" sampled in hip hop. "Mechanical Body" and the lovely "Winners Together, Losers Aapart".

-Independents "The First Time We Meet" (Wand) vg++/vg++ £8 "I Love You, Yes I Do" but really good 70s soul all the way through.

-Dennis Edwards "Coolin' Out" (Gordy) nm/vg++ £6 Nice mellow soul album from '85. "Coolin' Out" is lovely.

-Isley Brothers "Winner takes all" (Tneck) 2LP nm/nm £8 "You're Besides Me" nice soul tune.

-Maxine Weldon "Right On" (Mainstream) vg++/vg++ £8 soul/jazz with female vocal. ""Grits Ain't Groceries" nice funky tune but there's a few more nice mellow soulful tunes as well.

-David Ruffin "Everything's Coming Up Love" (Motown) nm/vg+ £5 "Discover Me", "Everything's Coming Up Love" etc. Nice 70s album produced by Van McCoy.

-Peabo Bryson/Roberta Flack "Born To Love" (Capitol) vg++/vg++ £5 "Born to Love" is a nice stepper.

-Terry Huff "and The Special Delivery "The Lonely One" (Mainstream) nm/nm £8 nice soul album arranged by Al Johnson especially "Just Not Enough" is great.

-Mirage "Princes of Love" (Rca) nm/nm £12 70s soul in a sweet style with nice tunes like "There's a Love For Everyone".

-Lifestyle "Same" (Mca) nm/vg++ £6 "Katrina" and more nice 70s soul tunes.

-Hal Frazier "Same" (VMC) nm/nm £6 "Day Break", "Walk On By"

-Ben E. King "Supernatural" (Atlantic) nm/vg++ £5 "Supernatural" nice soul/rare groove track.

-Leon Huff "Here To Create Music" (Philadelphia Int.) nm/nm £8 Soul album from 1980.

-Hodges, James & Smith "What Have You Done For Love?" (London) vg++/vg++ £6 Good disco in the titletrack and there's a nice version of "You Can't Hide Love".

-Friends of Distinction "Whatever" (Rca) vg++/nm £5 "Didn't We" nice slow track.

-Spargo "Good Time Spirit" (Sonet) vg++/vg++ £8 excellent Dutch boogie. "Head Up to the Sky" and more.

-Etta Jones "75" (20th Century) nm/vg++ £5 "Grandma's Hands"

-Delegation: "The Promise of Love" (State) vg++/vg++ £6 Nice 70s soul album with good tracks like "Oh Honey" and "Where Is the Love".

-Art Webb "Love Eyes" (Atlantic) nm/vg++ £8 "You Can't Hide Love" lovely stepper with female vocal backed with flute.

-Delegation "Deuces High" (Ariola) vg++/vg++ £10 "What Took You So Long" + "Gonna Bring the House Down". Indemand Boogie album only released in Europe.

-Barbara Acklin "Love Makes a Woman" (Brunswick) vg++/nm £15 Great late 60's soul album produced by Carl Davis and Eugene Records with good tunes through out.

-Stephanie Mills "Movin' in the Right Direction" (abc) vg++/vg++ £12 The titletrack is a super nice 70s soul track and don't miss "I'll Never Love Nobody Else But You" either.

-J.O.B. Orchestra "Open the Doors of Your Heart" (Govinda) vg++/vg++ £5 uk press. "Don't Want That Illusion" money-saver as the 7" is expensive. And there's more nice modern soul tunes.

-Sylvia "Same" (Vibration) vg++/vg+ £5 "Sweet Stuff"

-Chaka Khan: "Chaka" (WB) nm/vg++ £5 Very good 70s soul in "Sleep on it" and "We Got the Love". The album also includes the classic "I'm every woman".

-Leon Ware "Inside Is Love" (Fabulous) nm/vg+ £5 "Small Cafe", "Club Sashay" etc. Quality soul album for a cheap price.

-Anita Baker "The Songstress" (Beverly Glenn) nm/nm(small sticker at upper right corner) £6 Great classic 80's soul album. "Angel"

-The Originals "def-i-ni-tions" (Soul) nm/nm £8 "I'm someone who cares", "Lie no. 2", "Come rain or shine" & "Make it with you" all good early 70's soultunes.

-Pratt & Mcclain "Featuring Happy Days" (Reprise) nm/vg++ £6 Blued-eyed soul album with the great modern floater "Whachersign" which can be found on the Soul Togetherness compilation.

-Gypsy Lane "Predictions" (Drive) vg++(edge warp which it manages to play through without jumps or skips) /vg++ £4 "I Could Use Some Loving" is a nice stepper.

-Jesse James "Same" (20th Century Fox) vg++/vg++ £30 "Facts of Life '68" great 60's soul album.

-5000 Volts "Same" (Philips) vg++/vg++ £10 "Bye Love" and "light the flame of love" are nice modern/blue-eyed soul tunes from this Euro only LP. "I'm On Fire" "Doctor Kiss-Kiss" are nice disco tunes.

-The Originals "California Sunset" (Motown) nm/nm (dish warp. Record plays well regardless) £8 great crossover tunes produced by Lamont Dozier like "Don't Turn the Lights Off" and "Good Lovin Is Just A Dime Away". Solid album.

-Billy Stewart "Teaches Old Standards New Tricks" (Chess) vg++/vg++ £5 "Ol' Man River" Northern.

-The Tymes "Turning Point" (Rca) sealed £5 "All You Ever Wanted to Know About Love" and "Love's Illusion" good 70's soul.

-The Brothers "Don't Stop Now" (Rca) vg++/vg+ £8 "Under the Skin" monster disco tune.

-Banks & Hampton: "Passport to Ecstasy" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ £6 "Shake it" and "Were moving on" great soul/boogie tracks

-One Way "Shine On Me" (Mca) nm/vg++ £6 "Didn't You Know It" fine 80's soul track.

-Norma Jean "Same" (Bearsville) vg+/vg+ £4 "Saturday" great disco and nice two-step soul in "Sorcerer"

-Norma Jean "Same" (Bearsville) nm/vg++ £6 "Saturday" great disco and nice two-step soul in "Sorcerer"

-The Dramatics "10½" (Mca) nm/nm £4 soul album produced by Don Davis and R.J. Reynolds."Running From My Love".

-Impact "Same" (Atco) nm/vg+ £6 "Happy Man" 70s dancer. Other interesting tunes as well.

-Denise La Salle "Here I Am Again" (Westbound) nm/vg+ £8 nice 70's soul in the titletrack and there's more good tracks.

-Goodie "I Wanna Be Your man" (Total Expirience) vg++/vg++ £5 "Because of You" modern stepper.

-Gerri Granger "Add a Little Love" (UA) vg+/vg+ £4 "Till I Find You" is nice.

-Clarence Carter "Sixty Minutes With" (Fame) vg++/vg+ £5 "Next to You"

-Love Unlimited Orchestra "In Heat" (20th Century) vg++/vg+ £5 "Move Me No Mountain".

-Marcus Miller "Suddenly" (WB) vg++/vg++ £5 "Lovin You" nice modern soul and there's more tracks.

-Marcus Miller "Suddenly" (WB) nm/nm £6 "Lovin You" nice modern soul and there's more tracks.

-Betty Wright "Traveling In the Circle" (Alston) nm/vg++ £5 "You're Just What I Need"

-Mel and Tim "Starting All Over again" (Stax) vg+/vg++ £5 "I'm Your Puppet" is nice.

-The 21th Century "Ahead of Out Time" (Rca) vg+/vg+ £6 "If By Chance", "Mirror, Mirror" and "You're My Only World" nice 70s soul album.

-Richard Dimples Fields "Dimples" (Boardwalk) nm/vg++ £5 "Let Me Take You In My Arms Tonight", "I Like Your Lovin" and "I've Got To Learn To Say No" all nice soul tunes. Your money will be well spend.

-Rose Banks "Rose" (Motown) nm/vg+ £5 Ex Sly and the Family Stone member. "Rights Alright" nice soul/funk tune and a deent soul tune in "Darling Baby" produced by Dozier-Holland-Dozier.

-Eddie Kendricks "For You" (Tamla) vg+/vg+(Name written on front cover and on label) £4 "Shoeshine Boy" and "Please Don't Go Away". Album produced by Frank Wilson and Leonard Caston.

-Norman Connors "Romantic Journey" (Buddah) nm/vg++ £6 "Once I've Been There" good jazzy soul.

-Walter Jackson "Feeling Good" (UA) vg++/vg++ £5 1975 album produced by Carl Davis. Nice tunes in "Player In the Band" and "Love Woke Me Up This Morning" and "Love Is Lovelier".

-Millie Jackson "Feelin Bitchy" (Spring) vg++/vg++ £6 "All the Way Lover"

-Allen Toussaint "Motion" (Warner Bros.) nm/nm £4 a smooth stepper in "To Be With You".

-Eric Mercury "Same" (Mercury) nm/vg++ £5 Check "Tell Me Love" and "Pours When It Pains" for some nice 70s soul.

-Eddie Kendricks "Vintage 78" (Tamla) nm/vg++ £6 "How's Your Love Life Baby" and "Don't Underestimate the Power of Love".

-Bobby Nunn "Second to Nunn" (Motown) vg++/vg++ £6 "She's Just a Groupie" nice synth boogie. "Get it While Yoy Can" is nice too.

-The Isley Brothers "Harvest For the World" (T-Neck) vg++/vg+ £6 Nice titletrack.

-The Isley Brothers "Go All The Way" (T-Neck) nm/vg++ £5

-Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) sealed £5 nice blend of 70s soul and funky tracks. Includes "What Goes Around Comes Around".

-William DeVaughn "Be Thankful For What You Got" (Roxbury) nm/vg++ £10 Classic titletrack.

-First Choice "Armed And Extremely Dangerous" (Philly Groove) nm/vg++ £8 "Newsy Neighbours" nice 70's soul.

-Dramatics "A Dramatic Experience" (Volt) nm/vg++ £8 "The Devil Is Dope"

-Funky Communication Committee "Baby I Want You" (rca) vg++/vg+ £5 Blue-eyed soul. Good 70s soul in "Woman" and the titletrack. "That Didn't Hurt Too Bad" is also quite nice.

-Faith Hope and Charity "Same" (Rca) nm/vg++ £5 70's soul produced by Van McCoy. Check "Rescue Me" or "Mellow Me".

-Real Thing "Same" (Philips) vg++/vg++ £8 UK soul from the 70s. Including the hit "You To Me Are Everything" but there's a few other nice tunes like "Who, Oh Why (Oh Why)" and "Can't Get By Without You".

-Sweet Cream "& Other Delights" (Shady Brook) nm/nm £5 "You Brought Joy" nice 70s soul/disco.

-The Persuaders "Same" (Atco) nm/nm £10 "Trying Girls Out" nice track which was sampled by Jay-Z. Also a nice version of "I Want to Make It With You"

-Margie Joseph: "Hear the Words, Feel the Feeling" (Cotillion) vg++/vg++ £5 "Didn't I Tell You" nice album produced by Lamont Dozier with more good tunes.

-Minnie Riperton "Adventures in Paradise" (Epic) vg++/vg++ £12 "Inside My Love", "Simple Things" etc..

-Tata Vega "Totally Vega" (Tamla) vg++/vg++ £4 "Mr. Troublemaker"

-Linda Lewis: "Not A Little Girl Anymore" (Arista) nm/vg+ £5 "I Do My Best To Impress"

-Lawrence Hilton Jacob "All The Way...Love" (abc) vg++/vg+ £4 1979 soul album with good tunes in "Kiss And Tell" and "Love Shot".

-The Floaters "same" (abc) nm/vg+ £5 "Float On" and a nice 70s dancer in "Take One Step At a Time".

-Four Tops "Cat Fish" (abc) vg++/vg+ £4 "Strung Out For Your Love"

-Logg "Same" (Rams Horn) vg++/vg++ £15 Euro press of classic Salsoul title produced by Greg Carmichael and Leroy Burgess. "I Know You Will" very nice boogie LP.

-Blue Magic "Thirteen Blue Magic Lane" (Atco) nm/vg+ £5 "Chasing Rainbows" and "I Like You"

-Five Special "Trak'n" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £5 "Spread the Love" is nice.

-Five Special "Same" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £6 "Why Leave Us Alone" and "It's a Wonderful Day" is also nice.

-Ray, Goodman & Brown "Stay" (Polydor) vg++/vg++ £6 smooth soul album from '81. "How can love so right" and "Heaven in the rain".

-Candi Station: "Candi" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ £6 "A Little Taste of Love"

-Platinum Hook: "Same" (Motown) nm/vg+ £5 "Gotta Find a Woman"

-New York City: "I'm Doin' Fine Now" (Chealsea) sealed. £10 70s soul produced by Thom Bell. Check "Hang Your Head In Shame", "By The Time I Get to Phoenix" or "Sanity" which was sampled by Dilated Peoples.

-High Inergy "Same" (Gordy) vg++/nm £6 "Goin Thru the Motions" nice modern soul tune.

-David Ruffin "So Soon We Change" (WB) vg++/vg++ £6 "I Get Excited" excellent 70s tune.

-Candi Staton "Music Speaks Louder Than Words" (WB) nm/vg++ £5 "Nights On Broadway"

-Candi Staton "Young Hearts Run Free" (WB) nm/nm £6 title track is a classic disco tune.

-Starpoint "It's So Delicious" (Broadwalk) nm/nm £4 nice soul/boogie album in their usual style. "I Got the Love" is a nice stepper and there's also the good boogie tune "I'm So Crazy 'Bout You".

-Minnie Riperton "Perfect Angel" (Epic) nm/vg+(still in shrink but one corner is slightly worn) £12 "Take a Little Trip", "Lovin' You" etc. Great album.

-Larry Santos: "You Are Everything I Need" (Casablanca) vg++/vg++ £5 "Can't Get You Off My Mind" good 70s blue-eyed dancer. Also a nice mellow tune in "We Can't Hide It Anymore".

-Street People "Same" (Vigor) vg++/vg++ £6 "You're My Weakness Girl" and "Never Get Enough of Your Love" but the album has good 70s dancers throughout.

-Curtis Mayfield/Staple Singers "Let's Do It Again" OST (Curtom) vg++/vg++ £5 nice soul tune in the titletrack produced by Curtis Mayfield.

-Tavares "Sky High!" (Capitol) vg++/vg++ £4 "Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel" great 70's soul tune.

-Brenda & the Tabulations "I Keep Coming Back for More" (Chocolate City) nm/vg++ £6 "Let's Go All the Way"

-Evelyn King "I'm In Love" (rca) vg+/vg++ £6 modern soul/boogie with many good tracks such as "The Other Side of Love" and "What Are You Waitin For".

-Al Wilson "I've Got A Feeling" (Playboy) sealed. £5 cut corner. "You Did It For Me", "Stay With Me" nice selection of 70's dancers.

-The Persuaders "Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me" (Atco) vg++/vg+ £6 nice 70s album with good tune like the titletrack, "Hold On (Just A little Bit Longer)" and "Stay With Me".

-The Staples "Pass it On" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ £5 "Making Love" and "Take This Love of Mine" nice 70s soul produced by Curtis Mayfield.

-Ann Peebles "I Can't Stand the Rain" (Hi) vg++/vg++ £20 Titletrack sampled by Missy Elliot. Nice southern soul classic.

-Bloodstone "I Need Time" (London) vg++/vg++ £6 Great 70s dancer in "Closer Togther" and probably LP only. Also check "We Did It".

-Bloodstone "Unreal" (London) vg++/vg++ £6 Great 70s soul in "Outside Woman", "What Did Yoy Do To Me Part 1" and a nice two stepper in "What Did Yoy Do To Me Part 2".

-Bloodstone "Unreal" (London) nm/nm £8 Great 70s soul in "Outside Woman", "What Did Yoy Do To Me Part 1" and a nice two stepper in "What Did Yoy Do To Me Part 2".

-The Soul Train Gang "Same" (Rca) Sealed. £5 "Ooh Cha" "Country Girl" nice soul tunes

-Finished Touch "Need to Know You Better" (Motown) vg++/vg++ £5 Nice soul/disco album produced by Kenny Stower member of Leo's Sunshipp. Check "Dancin On".

-Rufus ft. Chaka Khan "Ask Rufus" (abc) vg++/vg++ £6 "Close the Door" and "Everlasting Lve" great soul tunes. My favourite album from Rufus.

-The Main Ingredient "Rolling Down A Mountainside" (Rca) nm/vg+ £6 "Family Man" and "A Broken Heart Don't Really Break" nice 70s soul tunes.

-The Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (rca) sealed. £6 70s sweet soul.

-The Dramatics "Joy Ride" (abc) vg++/vg++ £5 70s soul. Check "Finger Fever"

-Willie Hutch "Concert In Blues" (Motown) vg++/vg++ £6 "I Wish You Love", "Come On Lets Do the Thang" great 70s soul.

-The Isley Brothers "Showdown" (T Neck) vg++/vg++ £5 "Coolin Me Out"

-Pattie Brooks "Same" (Casablanca) vg++/vg+ £6 nice soul/boogie like "Reach For My Love" and "Change Your Syle of Love".

-Lamont Dozier "Right Here" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg+ £6 "Ain't Never Loved Nobody (Like I Love You)", "Joy" and "Groovin On a Natural High" great 70s soul.

-Lamont Dozier: "Black Bach" (Abc) nm/vg++ £6 "Put Out My Fire"

-Patrice Rushen "Patrice" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £5 "Music of the Earth" and also check the lovely "Wishful Thinking".

-Solar Heat "Same" (Abc) nm/nm £6 70s soul/disco. "Just Another Song"

7"

-Erroll Gaye and the Imaginations “Love And Affection/You Don't Want My Love” (Steel Town) nm £15 two good sides of 70s soul.

-Ruby Winters “Sweetheart Things/Guess Who” (Diamond) vg++ £6

-Shirley & The Shirelles "Never Give You Up/Go Away And Find Yourself" (Bell) vg++ £5 beautiful female version of "Never Gonna Give You Up".

-Masterplan "Loving, Living, Laughing" (Fos-Glo) NM £15 great obscure modern tune from the Bay Area.

-VAMP "Free And Easy/This Feeling" (Marvel) NM £20 great funky 70s soul tune.

-Pauline Shivers "Won't You Come Back Home/You're a Devil" (O-Pex) VG++ £10 great crossover.

-Celest Hardie "You Touched the Inner Part of Me/Instr." (Load Stone) NM £6 midtempo modern soul. Lovely track.

-Leone Thomas "Thank You Baby/ Pt.2" (Don) nm £6 good up-tempo modern dancer on promoter Don King's Label.

-Patrice Holloway "That's The Chance You Gotta Take/Evidence" (Capitol) nm £10 good 70s northern soul.

-Superlatives "Lonely In a Crowd" (Westbound) VG++ £5 great northern.

-Ivy Jo "I Remember When (dedicated To Beverly)/Sorry Is a Sorry Word" (V.I.P.) NM £5 nice tune from 1970.

-Michele White "Closer/My Baby's Lovin" (Sunshine Sound) NM £3 really nice 70s soul tune. Looks mint but plays with a bit noise at the beginning.

Grades are vinyl/cover.

Please ask for pictures if you want to check the condition of the cover. Covers may have die-cuts (cut corners, saw cuts, punch holes etc) even if not stated. Please ask if you want to be sure.

NM : Vinyl is in beautiful shape and has not been played more than just a couple of times. It may have one or two very light faint marks from innersleeve.

NM : Cover is well kept and may only show a minimal sign of wear when inspected very closely.

VG++ : Vinyl has a few surface marks that can be lightly audible in parts but the overall sound picture will be excellent.

VG++ : Cover is still very nice but may have some light wear around the edges/corners or light wear at front/back cover.

VG+ : Vinyl has some light surface marks that are audible in spots but still an overall nice sound. Record will definitely be listenable; mainly with background noise in some parts only.

VG+ : Cover has some wear. May have light ringwear, split seams, or small writing but will still look nice.

VG : Vinyl has lots of surface marks which will be audible in many parts.

VG : Cover has much wear. Cover may have strong ringwear, heavy splits or large writting.

VG- : Vinyl will look bad with many marks which will be audible throughout more or less.

VG- : Cover has lots of wear and looks really bad. It will have heavy splits, large writing and much overall cover wear.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!