Sidney Barnes - Hows He Doing Now?

Mike

When reycling some old radio shows was listening to him guesting on jazz fm

havent heard anything about him for a couple of years now

he was a member on here at one time and his two trips across were featured a lot on here

know at the time of his visits he was taking about plans and such

anyone info on how things are going for him ?

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/rare-northern...001-part-1-of-2

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/rare-northern...z-fm-2001-part2

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ought ?

interested as always remember seeing him in the dome record bar on his first visit and just wondering what effect did his two visits over have on his life

he as talking about various projects at the time, did they come to ought ?

I think he's very married at the moment and lives somewhere like the Carolinas with his newish wife and her daughter. He did a gig in Belgium with Tommy Hunt and Dean Parrish but not heard much recently.

Social source share

ought ?

interested as always remember seeing him in the dome record bar on his first visit and just wondering what effect did his two visits over have on his life

he as talking about various projects at the time, did they come to ought ?

I remember that night when he played that tambourine to one of his productions as it was playing and I thought I don't know this version, not sure if it was The Sparkles.

Social source share

I received word from him a few weeks ago. He's living in Las Vegas, doing the gig circuit there, seems very happy, still married to Clella-Anne, though I'm not sure where she'll hang out in a sinful city. He's recording and performing live still and I'm sure he'd come over if invited. He's on Facebook and Myspace too.

L x

Social source share

I think he's very married at the moment and lives somewhere like the Carolinas with his newish wife and her daughter. He did a gig in Belgium with Tommy Hunt and Dean Parrish but not heard much recently.

Is that the blonde ex-Beauty Queen type one with that high pitched voice? I met her 2 years ago.

He was in great shape, as was his cowboy hat :rolleyes:

Chris L

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!