Eskew Reeder - You Better Believe Me - Cross Tone

Need to raise some spending money so have reluctantly decided to put this storming monster up for sale. Awesome 100mph slab of northern that is very rarely seen for sale. I will post up a sound clip in refosoul shortly.

Eskew Reeder - You Better Believe Me - Cross Tone

Condition is a super clean M-

Payment by paypal, cheque, cash etc all fine.

Price: OFFERS by PM please.

Cheers,

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

SUPERB TUNE! thumbup.gif

Lovely Arthur Wright arrangement.

Seriously hard to find 45!

:yes::yes::yes:

You're spot on Sebastian, brilliant record that is almost impossible to find. No interest in it though so far :g: . Will leave it open to any offers until tomorrow then it goes back in the collection....

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

:g::yes::yes:

You're spot on Sebastian, brilliant record that is almost impossible to find. No interest in it though so far ohmy.gif . Will leave it open to any offers until tomorrow then it goes back in the collection....

Apparantly moulded himself around Little Richard this bloke, not hard to see why. Could anyone possibly dance to this these days, apart from 17 year old olympic gymanasts full of vitamins?

Cheers......Pete

Social source share

Seriously hard to find 45!

Seconded, only ever found two, both demos by the way. Maybe you should also post up the flipside for all the R&B lovers out there...may increase your chance to sell it wink.gif

Marc

NB

Seb, you got it yourself or want me to put it in my DJ box for club function in two weeks ?

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Apparantly moulded himself around Little Richard this bloke,

Isn't it the other way around? Little Richard recorded several tunes written by Eskew Reeder (he also played piano on some LR tracks).

Seb, you got it yourself or want me to put it in my DJ box for club function in two weeks ?

I've got it myself and always have it in my DJ box, but haven't played it in probably two years. So by all means bring it if you want to play it. Looking forward to you meet you again and hearing you DJ! thumbsup.gif

While I'm at it... here are some very nice Esquerita pictures:

post-1392-1224072000_thumb.jpg

post-1392-1224072006_thumb.jpg

post-1392-1224072012_thumb.jpg

post-1392-1224072017_thumb.jpg

post-1392-1224072022_thumb.jpg

post-1392-1224072028_thumb.jpg

post-1392-1224072034_thumb.jpg

post-1392-1224072039_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Isn't it the other way around? Little Richard recorded several tunes written by Eskew Reeder (he also played piano on some LR tracks).

I've got it myself and always have it in my DJ box, but haven't played it in probably two years. So by all means bring it if you want to play it. Looking forward to you meet you again and hearing you DJ! thumbsup.gif

While I'm at it... here are some very nice Esquerita pictures:

WOW, FAB - U - LOUS!!!!! Isn't he?

Great pics I've never seen before..

Cheers seb,

Mal.C. :g:

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

Seriously hard to dance to me thinks sweatingbullets.gif not for me this one but we´re all diff so we are :yes:

I normally pitch it down by -2 or -3 when I play it out....then it's very danceable :yes: . Unless it's a young crowd cos they can handle it at full pace :g: .

Social source share

Seconded, only ever found two, both demos by the way. Maybe you should also post up the flipside for all the R&B lovers out there...may increase your chance to sell it :shades:

Marc

NB

The studio acetate take is by Jimmy Georgantones.

Social source share

Been really surprised at the lack of interest in this, guess it's not a hot box 45!

So this is now going back into my collection and is withdrawn from sale, would much rather keep it than sell it for a stupidly low amount :thumbsup: .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert