Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Very nice mate.

Thanks Barry.

Be great to see you make the journey from t'other side of the Pennines :D

Is it a two room gig Martin ?

Just using the downstairs Simon.

Might use the upstairs sometimes for future events, depends on numbers & availability but saving the 2 rooms together for any future big events like the EMS bash earlier this year.

one of my fave venue's,leather sofa's and a long bar,,heaven.See you soon Cunnie :D

Be great if you & any of the other Attic crew could make it up Kev.

Will pop you a reserved sign on 1 of the sofa's :D

i see you're on 8-1 Martin.Does Sean know he's not on for the whole 5 hours laugh.gif ?.(lifeline),but luckily the loos are only 4.30 secs away from the decks :thumbsup: ..Kev.

If Sean wants to do 5 hours we'll put him on at 1am & leave him to it.

The cleaners can let him out on Saturday morning :rolleyes:

Modernism moves to Sheffield City centre.

Click on't flier below for info of the 1st night.

post-3218-1224069145_thumb.jpg

Best wishes for the first night in your new home : sorry I will not be able to be with you ........

Malc Burton

Suits me fine, fellas, I don't normally get warmed up until well after midnight.

Sign of a misspent youth!

:D

Sean

It's no good grovelling for the main spot Sean, we've got that covered & have decided there is only one fair way to decide who has it.

You & John are gonna ip dip dip for it :D

Hi Martin

Sounds like a nice night out I think I'll come and check it out.

John(Nottm)

Be good to see you John :thumbup:

Best wishes for the first night in your new home : sorry I will not be able to be with you ........

Malc Burton

Thanks for the kind words Malc.

Shame you won't be able to make it as you'd have loved the new venue.

Right then, back on topic.

Anyone who is in Sheffield on the night to see the Temptations at the City Hall who wants to round off the night can get into Modernism for half price if they show thier ticket stub.

Qube is only a few hundred yards up West Street from the City Hall.

Right then, back on topic.

Anyone who is in Sheffield on the night to see the Temptations at the City Hall who wants to round off the night can get into Modernism for half price if they show thier ticket stub.

Qube is only a few hundred yards up West Street from the City Hall.

:D thats a bargain Martin and in the true spirit of Yorkshire Soul. Mind you if you were in North wales you would be giving them away free to anyone to fill the place up :D No need at the new venue and two cracking guest Djs Sean & John -almost a Bridlington re-union mate :thumbup:

Rob

Can't wait till next Friday , just hope I can finish work early :ohmy::D

Well we were going away for the weekend next week, but.........................

Weve cancelled just so we can come :(

The combination of, 1. Our Fave Venue

2. The DJ line up(including Mrs W's Fave JK)

3. Reciprocal support for Martin, Russ etc.

All means we gotta be there! :wicked:

See ya Friday- dont be late Russ!

M. :no:

Edited by MarkWhiteley

Totally gutted that we have got to cancel this Friday but it was unavoidable as both floors of the building are flooded from the flats above.

Only found out on Friday when Johnny who owns the bar let me know & I have been frantically been trying to find another venue but it was just too late.

Was in the bar on Friday afternoon & the place is a right mess, ceilings down, light fittings hanging out, plaster everywhere etc.

Also gutted for Johnny as he gave us the bar free for the EMS summer party.

Am really sorry if we have spoiled anyones plans for the weekend as the feedback was very good & it looked like there was going to be a good crowd attending.

Could I just ask folks on here that if you knew anybody who was planning to attend to let them know please.

Looking on the positive side the work will be finished mid November so when it's done we will have a shiny brand new room thats even better than before for our night on November 28th so watch this space....

Mart...

Really sorry to have heard about this Martin. :huh:

The Buzz was superb. Had loads of people telling me how they were looking forward to it.

Hope it's all sorted out soon for Johnny - and for you in your new 'Modernism' home.

Let me know if I can help in any way. I do have fairly recent experience with floods. :D

Meanwhile, keep yer chin up. Even more time available to promote the new opening in November!

Best:

:unsure:

Sean

Really sorry to have heard about this Martin. :lol:

The Buzz was superb. Had loads of people telling me how they were looking forward to it.

Hope it's all sorted out soon for Johnny - and for you in your new 'Modernism' home.

Let me know if I can help in any way. I do have fairly recent experience with floods. :(

Meanwhile, keep yer chin up. Even more time available to promote the new opening in November!

Best:

:lol:

Sean

gutted for you mart, was looking forward to the regular trip to sheff for this.

sorry for johnny as well, top,top guy.

was looking to be busy as well, was hoping to get signed pics of sean and brett, now they are stars of the airways!! :P

So sorry for you mart, I know how much you worked for this. look forward to next month :)

John :huh:

Thanks for the kind words Guy's :wicked:

Am just glad that word is getting round as we would hate for anybody to turn up on the night & have a wasted journey.

On a positive note though we've got a couple of cracking guests lined up for November but will get Friday out the way first so keep ya eyes peeled.

Thanks for the kind words Guy's :lol:

Am just glad that word is getting round as we would hate for anybody to turn up on the night & have a wasted journey.

On a positive note though we've got a couple of cracking guests lined up for November but will get Friday out the way first so keep ya eyes peeled.

wow,what is it with SHEFFIELD and water?.Hope it all works out for November pal.Kev :wicked:

wow,what is it with SHEFFIELD and water?.Hope it all works out for November pal.Kev :rolleyes:

Cheers Kev.

Hard to believe that Sean & myself are still having all this bad luck through floods sad.gif

Just another reminder in the hope that folks don't have a wasted journey on Friday.