Mixed Bag For Sale

Guest OskarB

Some records i could spare in order to get new ones. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. Cash is accepted but at buyer's risk.

Please use e-mail rather than PM if you'd like me to put something on hold for you or have any questions. oskar (@) soulville . se

Some real cheap ones in there, but please no orders under GBP 10

All are EX or above

Ace Spectrum - Keep holding on / Without you - Atlantic (label on without you side is x-marked with a silver felt pen) GBP 10

Arthur Prysock - All i need is you tonight / when love is new - Old town (two great sides) GBP 12 NOW GBP 10

Chuck Strong - Why do you make me cheat on you / It's a matter of life or death - Team GBP 3

Dramatics - Whatcha see is whatcha get / Thankful for your love - Volt (punch hole through label) GBP 3

Eloise Laws - Love factory / Stay with me - Music Merchant GBP 60

Front Row - Wanting you / My love my song - TBC GBP 15

Imperial Wonders- You live only once / Turned around over you - Solid foundation GBP 25 ON HOLD

Inovations - Just keep on loving me Love and respect (is due a mother) GBP 10

Invitations - What's wrong with me baby / Why did my baby turn bad - Dynovoice (EX- plays fine, punch whole and very minor writing on label Huge northern classic) GBP 80 NOW GBP 70

Milton Wright - Ooh ooh i like it / Brothers and sisters - Alston GBP 25 NOW GBP 20

Natural Four - I thought you were mine - ABC GBP 225 NOW GBP 200

Phyllis Hyman - Baby(im gonna love you) / Do me - Desert moon GBP 10

Silver Shadow - We are here to party / It's the funkmaster - Deto (great and little known funky uptempo modern number , think it's Carol Anderson on vocals in the second verse, slight label wear) SOLD

Topics - Try a little love / All good things must end GBP 15

Ze-Brass - Feels so good / instrumental - Atlantic GBP 25 NOW GBP 20

Edited by OskarB
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silver Shadow - We are here to party / It's the funkmaster - Deto (great and little known funky uptempo modern number , think it's Carol Anderson on vocals in the second verse, slight label wear) GBP 20

Bargain! Really good, quirky track that I've seen for a lot more.....got a feeling it's an old Keb spin??

Social source share

Bargain! Really good, quirky track that I've seen for a lot more.....got a feeling it's an old Keb spin??

Yeah i actually think it's a bargain. Didn't know how to price since i got very few results when i searched for it. Know i've read somewhere that Keb used to play it.

Good messy tune.

Social source share

Yeah i actually think it's a bargain. Didn't know how to price since i got very few results when i searched for it. Know i've read somewhere that Keb used to play it.

Good messy tune.

Reckon the sound file will get it sold pretty quickly.....do think you're too cheap, not a very well known 45 with potential and not that easy to find. I've got one in my collection and also a spare copy....would not sell the spare for £20 :wicked: .

Adam.

Social source share

PM'd You

Dunno if it's the soundfile but it's sold and would've been able to sell ten copies of it at that price. Imp. Wonders is on hold the rest is still available.

Social source share

Dunno if it's the soundfile but it's sold and would've been able to sell ten copies of it at that price.

:thumbsup:

Don't want to steal your sales thread but as mentioned earlier i do have a spare of the Silver Shadow (M-) but price is £50....anyone interested can PM me.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!