• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nope, just the first 2 with any luck!

I'll keep an eye out...cheers mate!

You buying up the whole new breed CD?

watch out for the boots.

Social source share

Beware as there's a belgian boot of this Mike Pedicin 45. The label is almost identical but the record has been pitched down and plays slower than original copies just to please the Popcorn likes.

How much do copies go for nowadays? got mine for 80 ukp many moons ago and first time I played it cleared the floor :)

Edited by dimples
Social source share

Says it looks ok and plays great...which could mean anything!

Bought it @ 2:30 in the morning when I got back in...p*ssed and excitable! May wel rue this action when I get it! Have to learn not to be on ebay when I'm lagging...schoolboy error!!!

The condition wasn't great either was it?

That's a bit pricey that!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Lord. That's the cleanest looking white demo I've ever seen in my life. They came out the factory doors filthier than that.

I was asking about this in another thread. He seems to be selling the slowed down version, reading between the lines in his description as he's got a normal speed and slowed down soundfile... :)

Social source share

Just checked the second pic enclosed on auction description and if you carefully look at it the label is not that clean as in first pic which is heavily iluminated by the camera flash and this makes label shines brightly.

On the other hand the label in the bootlegs is very flat compared to originals.

Social source share

Just checked the second pic enclosed on auction description and if you carefully look at it the label is not that clean as in first pic which is heavily iluminated by the camera flash and this makes label shines brightly.

On the other hand the label in the bootlegs is very flat compared to originals.

So the ridged label is a sign of an original? That's the kind of information the buying public need!

Social source share

So the ridged label is a sign of an original? That's the kind of information the buying public need!

I know the seller pretty well, and he always sells american originals. He just record a slower soundclip to make some popcorn dj bid, that's all IMO.

He had very rare records that were never reissued in minty condition too and that's because he bought most of them in the 70s. Anyway, he should be a member on here, isn't he?

Social source share

Source Advert