Stafford Re-union

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

Hi

I've been making enquiries about train tickets for Stoke.

It appears that there is extensive track repair on the line that weekend, and they arent taking bookings, as it will be coaches between stations.

Is there anybody with a spare seat in their car, going from South Wales or Bristol/Gloucestershire area, that I can get a lift with please??

Mikey

TIA

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

Do you know where the engineering works are? Think I’m gonna be doing it by public transport….  :shhh:

link

I've been trying to get there from the South. I assume its somewhere between Stoke and Birmingham.

Saturday is fine, but the Sunday is the problem day.

Social source share

Hi

I've been making enquiries about train tickets for Stoke.

It appears that there is extensive track repair on the line that weekend, and they arent taking bookings, as it will be coaches between stations.

Is there anybody with a spare seat in their car, going from South Wales or Bristol/Gloucestershire area, that I can get a lift with please??

Mikey

TIA

link

Could get a lift up with us, but not coming back to Gloucestershire afterwards because I'm DJing up in Newcastle the next day - so if a one way ticket is OK with you we can help out :shhh:

Social source share

I've been trying to get there from the South. I assume its somewhere between Stoke and Birmingham.

Saturday is fine, but the Sunday is the problem day.

link

Just read your second post - can't help on the Sunday. Sorry :shhh: You could try Budgie - he's DJing so he'll definately be there.

Edited by alison
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!