Gigi And The Charmaines Ace Cd - New £7.50

Guest REVILOT

Guest REVILOT

Gigi and the Charmaines UK ACE LABEL CD - NEW £7.50

Tracks -

1. Guilty - Gigi & The Charmaines 2. Poor Unfortunate Me - Gigi & The Charmaines 3. I Don't Wanna Lose Him - The Charmaines 4. Eternally - The Charmaines 5. Girl Crazy - Gigi & The Charmaines 6. If You Ever - The Charmaines 7. Brazil - Gigi & The Charmaines 8. Gi Joe (Fast Version) - The Charmaines 9. Rockin' Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu - The Charmaines 10. I Idolize You - The Charmaines 11. Goodbye Baby Goodbye - The Charmaines 12. On The Wagon - The Charmaines 13. Rockin' Old Man - The Charmaines 14. What Kind Of Girl (Do You Think I Am) - The Charmaines 15. I Can't Go On This Way - The Charmaines 16. Where Is The Boy Tonight - The Charmaines 17. All You Gotta Do - The Charmaines 18. Gi Joe (Original Version) - The Charmaines 19. Baby What's Wrong - Lonnie Mack 20. All The Time - Kenny Smith & Jerri Jackson 21. Say Something Nice To Me - Lonnie Mack 22. Baby Please Don't Go - Carl Edmondson 23. Oh I Apologize - Lonnie Mack 24. I'm So Satisfied - Max Falcon 25. Lucy Miloo - Kenny Smith 26. Don't Take Away Your Love - The Charmaines 27. If You Were Mine - The Charmaines 28. Only Love - The Charmaines

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!