Ty Karim Acetate-calling All Scots Collectors

Dave Thorley bought it from a Scottish collector but can't remember who, I wondered where it originally came from. It sounds like the version that came out on Ebony. Does anyone know anything about that, for some reason it has produced by Rene Hall who doesn't have any other link to the loads of other versions of this that came out at the time.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dave Thorley bought it from a Scottish collector but can't remember who, I wondered where it originally came from. It sounds like the version that came out on Ebony. Does anyone know anything about that, for some reason it has produced by Rene Hall who doesn't have any other link to the loads of other versions of this that came out at the time.

Ady, are you talking about the Ebony record with "You really made it good for me" on t'other side?.

Social source share

Colin Law had the acetate of this he used to play.

If I see him at the Hibs game tomorrow I'll get more info and post up.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!