Guest Gavin Page

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Modern Skiptone

Hes just played tommy tate wonderful stuff now does it really matter ,SOME LOVELY STUFF imho,playing a total blinder!

BAZ A :thumbsup:

Wow - great to hear Alice Clark also and Family "Mondo Grosso"- a great tempo sure does hit the spot. Keep um coming Sky channel 0129 :thumbsup: .

Social source share

Bloody stunning stuff............always enjoy the show, but this has got to be one of the best, what a way to spend a Sunday morning getting over the night before, wanna go out & do it all over again now, 'way to go' Brett..........Tommy Tate, Glen Ricketts, Headliners, Brad Lundy, Directions..........awesome stuff for a shitty 'come down' Sunday.........

Thank you Shaun & Brett

Russ

Social source share

Bloody stunning stuff............always enjoy the show, but this has got to be one of the best, what a way to spend a Sunday morning getting over the night before, wanna go out & do it all over again now, 'way to go' Brett..........Tommy Tate, Glen Ricketts, Headliners, Brad Lundy, Directions..........awesome stuff for a shitty 'come down' Sunday.........

Thank you Shaun & Brett

Russ

Yes I've got to mirror Russ's sentiments great stuff. We didn't catch the info on

Bretts last record but I think it was:

Why the knower - Tom Emmanuel & Ron Experince - Golden Three.

Can somebody please confirm 'cos it sounded great ! :D

Best Regards. Ritchie. :lol:

Social source share

Yes I've got to mirror Russ's sentiments great stuff. We didn't catch the info on

Bretts last record but I think it was:

Why the knower - Tom Emmanuel & Ron Experince - Golden Three.

Can somebody please confirm 'cos it sounded great ! :D

Best Regards. Ritchie. :lol:

hi Ritchie

didnt listen but that is correct for that record also has a good other side "when you lose your groove" not madly expensive but doent show up to often.

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!