Lloyd Price - Music ... Music Lp On Graham International

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Gary. This album came out on three different labels. I believe the color one is the LPG release, black and white as you state the Graham International while the TSG got different cover design. Not sure which one was first but Graham was probably a later release.

Regards, Karl

Social source share

Hi Gary. This album came out on three different labels. I believe the color one is the LPG release, black and white as you state the Graham International while the TSG got different cover design. Not sure which one was first but Graham was probably a later release.

Regards, Karl

Thanks Karl,

Gary

Social source share

Regards, Karl

Yep, the Graham International one has been described as "2nd issue" too.

Lloyd apparently co-founded the LPG label with Don King (boxer promoter) in 1976, when this LP came out on that label.

Until now I was not aware of the TSG release of the LP! So I found myself needing to dig further again:

According to the TSG discography [ click HERE ], this LP was released in 1976.

Therefore, we may have two 1976 releases - both on LPG and TSG.

So... does anybody have both and can confirm actual dates further????????

m

(mine's on LPG but not sure if I left it in Oz, before I bother to try dig it out).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!