Soulvation Halloween Oldies Night Friday Oct 31

Soulvation @ Lea Hall Club, Rugeley

Friday October 31 - 8pm till 1am

Halloween Special - 100% Oldies Night

Guests - Steve Whittle and Gaz Lees

Residents - Neil Rushton and Blue Max

Admission £6 - Cheap Bar until 12.30am

For full info and details of how to get to venue - www.soulvation.biz (web site now updated with info on November and December 2nd Saturday of the Month nights at Lea Hall in November and December)

• Replies 23
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

For full info and details of how to get to venue - www.soulvation.biz (web site now updated with info on November and December 2nd Saturday of the Month nights at Lea Hall in November and December)

oh yes!! a monster night of frighteningly good oldies!! ghosting in to join myself & neil will be "gaz lees" (debut boy) & lea hall favourite "steve whittle"

100% o.v.o. oldies all the way!! "haunting memories"

oh yes!! a monster night of frighteningly good oldies!! ghosting in to join myself & neil will be "gaz lees" (debut boy) & lea hall favourite "steve whittle"

100% o.v.o. oldies all the way!! "haunting memories"

Yes mate should be a belter classic oldies night from start to finish at the wonderful Lea hall can't wait.

"soulvation" lea hall rugeley this friday night see's a special oldies night!!

full details above!! also check out the website for some brilliant nights taking

us thru to the end of another great year for "soulvation"

"soulvation" lea hall rugeley this friday night see's a special oldies night!!

full details above!! also check out the website for some brilliant nights taking

us thru to the end of another great year for "soulvation"

YOUNG MAX,

FULLY INTENDED BEING AT BUSHBURY ON SATURDAY,BUT AINT BEEN OUT,NOT EVEN WORK,FLOORED BY A KIDNEY INFECTION,OFF WORK TILL NEXT WEEK...

I WILL HOWEVER BE GOD WILLING COME TO LEA HALL FOR THIS,WITH WORK DONT GET CHANCE TO COME OVER THERE TO OFTEN SO,NOW I HAVE A CHANCE IM HOPING TO TAKE IT MATE...

MAX,DO YOU THINK NEIL AND ANGIE WOULD CONSENT TO ME SELLING SOME "CHILDREN IN NEED CD'S",ON FRIDAY,AND CAN I ASK YOU MATE DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THOSE CAR HIRE TICKETS AT ALL...

REALLY HOPING I CAN GET TO THIS IT IS A GOOD VENUE,AND NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OUT MUCH LATELY,NOT MOANING WORK IS WORK...

THE CD IS 29 TRACKS FOR 500 PENCES,COMPILATION OF CHOOSEN TRACKS FROM WHEEL,TORCH,WIGAN.

YOUNG IAN :lol:

YOUNG MAX,

FULLY INTENDED BEING AT BUSHBURY ON SATURDAY,BUT AINT BEEN OUT,NOT EVEN WORK,FLOORED BY A KIDNEY INFECTION,OFF WORK TILL NEXT WEEK...

I WILL HOWEVER BE GOD WILLING COME TO LEA HALL FOR THIS,WITH WORK DONT GET CHANCE TO COME OVER THERE TO OFTEN SO,NOW I HAVE A CHANCE IM HOPING TO TAKE IT MATE...

MAX,DO YOU THINK NEIL AND ANGIE WOULD CONSENT TO ME SELLING SOME "CHILDREN IN NEED CD'S",ON FRIDAY,AND CAN I ASK YOU MATE DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THOSE CAR HIRE TICKETS AT ALL...

REALLY HOPING I CAN GET TO THIS IT IS A GOOD VENUE,AND NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OUT MUCH LATELY,NOT MOANING WORK IS WORK...

THE CD IS 29 TRACKS FOR 500 PENCES,COMPILATION OF CHOOSEN TRACKS FROM WHEEL,TORCH,WIGAN.

YOUNG IAN :rolleyes:

hi young ian!! sorry to read you ain't been too well!! tis about time you got out!! i'm sure you won't have the slightest problem with you're charity cd's etc!! "soulvation" are always charity friendly!!

this friday "soulvation" @ lea hall rugeley presents an "in ya face" bangin

oldies night!! with special guests "gaz (debut boy) lees" plus making a rare appearance one of rugeley's favourite sons the one & only "steve whittle"

8pm til 1am monster memories all the way!!

hi young ian!! sorry to read you ain't been too well!! tis about time you got out!! i'm sure you won't have the slightest problem with you're charity cd's etc!! "soulvation" are always charity friendly!!

this friday "soulvation" @ lea hall rugeley presents an "in ya face" bangin

oldies night!! with special guests "gaz (debut boy) lees" plus making a rare appearance one of rugeley's favourite sons the one & only "steve whittle"

8pm til 1am monster memories all the way!!

Cheers young un :rolleyes:

Thats bostin mate really hoping 100% to be there,will bring some over,did Wulfie give you any car hire raffle tickets to relocate amongst our soul friends..

Ian :rolleyes:

JUST A VERY QUICK REMINDER!! THIS IS A "SOULVATION""FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL" !!

THE NORMAL LEA HALL NIGHT IS ON SAT NOV 8TH!

Guest gouldensoul

100% Oldies Night

Emmmmm!!! is that the DJs or the Music????? :lol::ohmy::lol:

Have a great one guys

Torchboy!!!! :shades:

bit of both i reckon nige

get the sanatogen in pints. pmsl :ohmy::huh::thumbup::P

keep smilin folks lifes to short.

100% Oldies Night

Emmmmm!!! is that the DJs or the Music????? :lol::thumbup::huh:

Have a great one guys

Torchboy!!!! :lol:

Cheeky beggar your'e only as old as ya feel erm! where's my bus pass and walking frame oh what did I say memory loss :shades: need to find me a hearing aid wont hear the music :ohmy: Hey Nige have ya been out on that lambretta this year.

Gaz Lees

Hey Nige have ya been out on that lambretta this year.

Gaz Lees

Bloody hell Gaz thats spooky!!

Took it for a spin for the first time for ages Yesterday!!

Me mate Daz McQueen just got himself a Vespa , so i guess il be out and and about on the Old Rascal more now

seeya soon bro

Nige

PS WOLVES are top of the league by the Way!! :lol:

Me mate Daz McQueen just got himself a Vespa , so i guess il be out and and about on the Old Rascal more now

seeya soon bro

Nige

PS WOLVES are top of the league by the Way!! :lol:

Have you had the stabilisers fitted then Don? :huh:

A very good friend of mine who informs me she works very hard on the door at this event invited me for another great night out (last time i attended was a top night ) but unfortunately I can't make it this time,

Have a top night (as i'm sure you will) try not to work Gail to hard, :huh:

Hopefully see you in December :lol:

Pete Eccles

seeya soon bro

Nige

PS WOLVES are top of the league by the Way!! :thumbsup:

Don't you start had enough of that last saturday at Bushbury from the rest of the dingles, specially from Max and Phil Richards they have short memories of the thrashings we gave them over the last 3 years ha ha :)

Gaz

seeya soon bro

Nige

PS WOLVES are top of the league by the Way!! :thumbsup:

I THINK YOU WILL FIND THE MIGHTY BIRMINGHAM CITY WILL END UP TOP OF THAT LEAGUE..NO PROBLEM.

Guest Phil Richards

tonight!! "soulvation" lea hall club rugeley "halloween special"

"monster"oldies night!! all you're favourite tunes!!

Have a good one Max :rolleyes: