• Replies 68
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hope to get down to sunny Wales on Saturday, Steve! :thumbsup:

Should be a few of us hopefully-----looking forward to it!

hi be good to see you mate , there s alink to the site earlyer on in the thread with map and directions mate , given KEITH BRADY my mobile number if you get lost lol txt him and you,ll never get there :rolleyes:

cheers steve T

Mossy, Sure it's past your bedtime...... :lol: Now stop messing about, You've got a long day ahead tomorrow......

See you early doors, best Fatty.. The Soul-chef.................. :g:

Ok ............. I going now :lol:

BATH FOR ME NOW SORT TUNES OUT WAIT FOR BETTER HALF TO GET HOME FROM WORK !!

SHOULD LEAVE HERE FOR 3.00 PICK UPS AT LLANGEFNI, BANGOR AND DAVE AT THE BAY SHOULD BE AT VENUE 4.15 LOL :thumbsup::lol:

MOSSY ARE YOU UP BUD ????? :(shades.gif

Just got up - I went to bed as soon as I was told too by Chico !!! I have started to listen to the old wize ones see :D

I only had 4 cans of beer last night so I am feeling strangly normal this morning !!!!

Guest Pete Griffin

Just got up - I went to bed as soon as I was told too by Chico !!! I have started to listen to the old wize ones see laugh.gif

I only had 4 cans of beer last night so I am feeling strangly normal this morning !!!!

Mmmmm!!!! that is strange for you :thumbsup: C ya just after 2 Mate

AROUND 6 TO 12 MILES MATE , I,LL COME PICK YOU UP OR SEND SOMEBODY FOR YOU .

OR YOU COULD TALK SEAN OR WULFIE TO BRING YOU DOWN ?? :thumbsup:

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT :(

MOSSY TOP CD BY THE WAY ....LIKE THE WAY PETE PASSED ALL THE WORK ON TO YOU LOL rolleyes.gif WHAT HE LIKE HE AIN,T EVEN POST ON THE THREAD FOR AWHILE .

TO BIZZY POLISHING HIS ORIGANALS

STEVE

I wish mate - I'm working all bloody weekend ( 5 am starts Sat and Sunday) - HAVE A GREAT ONE

any news about Mona next year yet ?

Wulfie

Just got up - I went to bed as soon as I was told too by Chico !!! I have started to listen to the old wize ones see laugh.gif

Hey !!!!!....I said bed early,not only 4 cans you woos.............Just got me shop sorted, now got to get me DJ box sorted...

Will be there early......Can you save me a table in the usual corner[Pete / Mossy]..............

"Come on North Wales, let's make this a GOOD'UN"...............

Best the Fat One..................

Source Advert