• Replies 254
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Worth the trip on her own. :thumbup:

Must be only about 10 years since I first heard "TRY" back in Australia (thanks to Ady Pountain when he lived in Sydney).

It's been my no.1 favourite song ever since. Still tears me apart and lifts me up, even though I've played it to death to myself. Even turning it into my ringtone didn't cure me.

So, you can imagine how excited I now am

....struth :unsure:

m

Eula Cooper...worth the entrance fee alone to hear "Let our love grow higher". One that takes me back to the start, still get goosebumps to this day when i hear it.

Mick H will be pleased too :thumbup: .

EULA COOPER now confirmed and just writing 3 songs for her set

Anyone want to guess what they are ???

Hiya Guys,

Hi Silky..... thanks for your message. £40.. yes youve got a deal. If its still available can you text or call 07958608346 and I'm happy to have a cheque sent off asap. Can you let me know the name and chalet details , Ive got a pass and chalet booked with friends. This one is for my partner and I understand they might do checks on the gate when she arrives and I want to be sure she will get in. Really looking forward to it.

Cheers

Richard (Cool Notes.)

Keepthefaith01@yahoo.co.uk

first time to prestatyn week ender

not set foot in prestatyn pontins since a small child

really looking forward to it cant wait

KTF thumbup.gif

absolutely essential advice for first timers, take sleeping bags and a fan heater as the heaters in the chalets are worse than useless - Prestatyn in March is officially the coldest place on earth ohmy.gif

apart from that its great, cant wait :thumbsup:

absolutely essential advice for first timers, take sleeping bags and a fan heater as the heaters in the chalets are worse than useless - Prestatyn in March is officially the coldest place on earth :D

apart from that its great, cant wait :thumbup:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleepin bags fan heater.. :lol: You should get a club chalet last year we had to open the patio doors it was that warm

heatin on 24 hrs well worth the extra few £

HOT NEWS !! HOT NEWS !!

On Saturday Night @ PRESTATYN - Redemption goes "Rare" when the room is taken over by Carl & Maria Willingham

The action starts at 7pm and runs through to 8am the following morning.

Renowned for providing quality at the Middleton All-nighters this will be no exception especially with the line-up they have put togther.

The DJ's for this mammouth session will be;

Andy Dyson

Ted Massey

John Manship

Carl Fortnum

Dawn Carmen

Keith Money

Nick Hackett

Joan Livsey

Simon Hunt

Pete Hullatt

Andy Killick

Phil Shields

Fred Krol

Soul Sam

Phil Threlfall

John Weston

James Trouble

DON'T MISS IT

:ohmy:thumbup.gif

HI GUYS WELL TIME MARCHES ON AND PRESTATYN IS ALMOST UPON US. LATEST NEWS, SADLY ANDY KILLICK IS UNABLE TO JOIN US, HOWEVER WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT MICK H WILL COMPLETE THE LINE UP. WE HOPE THAT THE JOCKS JOINING US WILL ENSURE YOU HEAR THE VERY BEST OF RARE, NEW AND UNDER PLAYED TUNES EACH BRINGING THEIR OWN UNIQUE STYLE TO ENTERTAIN YOU. WE INTEND TO RUN STRAIGHT THROUGH THE NIGHT AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR COMPANY.

SEE YOU THEREbiggrin.gif

P.S. CARL WILL NOT BE DJING AND I WILL BE SAT ON THE SUBS BENCH IF REQUIRED [ CARL SAYS NEITHER OF US IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE THE FIRST TEAM]

rolleyes.gif

HI GUYS WELL TIME MARCHES ON AND PRESTATYN IS ALMOST UPON US. LATEST NEWS, SADLY ANDY KILLICK IS UNABLE TO JOIN US, HOWEVER WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT MICK H WILL COMPLETE THE LINE UP. WE HOPE THAT THE JOCKS JOINING US WILL ENSURE YOU HEAR THE VERY BEST OF RARE, NEW AND UNDER PLAYED TUNES EACH BRINGING THEIR OWN UNIQUE STYLE TO ENTERTAIN YOU. WE INTEND TO RUN STRAIGHT THROUGH THE NIGHT AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR COMPANY.

SEE YOU THEREbiggrin.gif

P.S. CARL WILL NOT BE DJING AND I WILL BE SAT ON THE SUBS BENCH IF REQUIRED [ CARL SAYS NEITHER OF US IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE THE FIRST TEAM]

rolleyes.gif

We'll be popping up on the Saturday just to experience your little gem of a room...oh yes, and bring Phil Shields... :ohmy:

[quote name='carl willingham' date='Mar 1 09,

rolleyes.gif

================================================================================

=

Your modesty is like a ray of sunlight in the twilight world of the Cellar Dwellers tongue.gif

Ah what would the crem de crem be without the management skills of the traveling Willinghams shades.gif

Better still Maria u n Carl just get grogged into the Twilight Zone wi me :lol:

xxx Ian C

Guest Tim aka Bob

Last minute as usual...but has anyone got 2 spare passes available ?.....just wanna travel up saturday nite so we do not require accomodation....

PM me or draycottdrifters@fsmail.net.... :D

What's the buzz on the Volumes then? Anybody know what tunes we're going to be treated to?

I can't stand not knowing :lol:

My road is the right road :D .

btw - Redemption Saturday All-nighter.Couldn't they book any big names to dj? laugh.gif .

Think i may publicly self combust that night,if its ok by you lot.I'm setting off NOW.

[='BernieSoul' date='Mar 2 09, 08:02 PM' post='1016224']

Yup

But not tellin'

We've written 8 tracks for them

Wanna do some guessing ?

Bernie

------------------------------------------------------------

Just tell us Bernie or me n Big Phil will tie you up and stick salmon paste on yer yed and put

you outside so the giant seagulls will peck yer yed off :thumbup::yes:

Excellent News!!!

What with Incognito in the modern room too it's looking like the best Prestatyn line up for several years.

Wait till you see both 'Modern Soul' arena's this year fella - I'm as excited as I've ever been about the changes in layout for this year's event - and only just over a week to go : - ))

:thumbup::yes:

Yup

But not tellin'

We've written 8 tracks for them

Wanna do some guessing ?

Bernie

Seeings as you've asked... I think these would avert a riot :thumbsup:

One Way Lover

My Road Is The Right Road

Just Can't Help Myself

Same Old Feeling

My Kind Of Girl

Trouble I've Seen

Gotta Give Her Love

Ain't Gonna Give You Up

Seeings as you've asked... I think these would avert a riot :lol:

One Way Lover

My Road Is The Right Road

Just Can't Help Myself

Same Old Feeling

My Kind Of Girl

Trouble I've Seen

Gotta Give Her Love

Ain't Gonna Give You Up

I reckon the one that will tear the roof off is not there Joan. :thumbsup: We'll see...

Anyone travelling from England to prestatyn via the A55(especially on the friday)

would be better going down the coast road instead of the A55 due to some huge tail backs at the roadworks near Halkyn

Its around an hour jam west bound and will be worse on fridays

Guest Tony B

One more wristband available for the weekend NO ACCOMODATION!!

Please PM me.

Linda

YES I AM INTERESTED LUV,THIS IS MY MOBILE NO 07966184499 TONY B

Source Advert