York Soul Club Saturday 1st November 2008

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

YORK SOUL CLUB SATURDAY NOVEMBER 1st 7.30pm to 1.00pm thumbup.gif

( Alway's First Saturday of every month, through to December 2009)

Joining resident DJ's Tony Hatfield & John Parker behind the decks

we welcome back

The Pinches Twins (Dave & Bry) & Mr Steve Womble.

Across the board music policy, 100% original vinyl

If you haven't been before give it a try! What have you got to lose :g:

Hope to see you there

More info look us up on our website, www.yorksoulclub.com

Tracy & Tony :(

• Replies 31
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

YORK SOUL CLUB SATURDAY NOVEMBER 1st 7.30pm to 1.00pm :P

we welcome back

If you haven't been before give it a try! What have you got to lose :D

Hope to see you there

Tracy & Tony :D

As always, looking forward to this one :) . Another brilliant night in store for sure, with some wonderful rare and underplayed 6ts & 7ts soul being played., plus of course whatever additional vinyl gems Steve Woomble dishes up .... :D

www.bearsoul.moonfruit.com A TASTE OF HONEY. FRIDAY OCTOBER 24TH . MARIA WILLINGHAM . KIDDO . NEAL FELTON . DAWN CARMAN . STUART CHEETHAM . BEARSOUL . THE WALDORF HOTEL . MANCHESTER . 8PM - 2AM . DOOR TAX £5 .

FUTURE DATES : FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21ST . XMAS ALL-DAYER SUNDAY 28TH DECEMBER 12-11. JANUARY 23RD 2009 MORE TBC .

Edited by andybellwood

Looking forward to coming back to York, its always a riot :yes:

Having a bit of an adventure for this one (as usual) - Early morning train to Manchester for The Tigers scary trip to Old Trafford :D , then 6ish train from Manchester to York to meet Louby with the tunes & on to the shindig :lol:

Anything could happen......

Steve

sounds like an excuse (not that he needs one) for Dale to wear his Leeds Rhino shirt..... :yes:

lookin' forward to hearing the woomble tunes :lol:

Guest tony hatfield

Looking forward to coming back to York, its always a riot :yes:

Having a bit of an adventure for this one (as usual) - Early morning train to Manchester for The Tigers scary trip to Old Trafford :huh: , then 6ish train from Manchester to York to meet Louby with the tunes & on to the shindig thumbup.gif

Anything could happen......

Steve

Hi Steve

Looking forward 2 seeing you both, hope you get a good win :lol: . R u stopping over at ours.

See you Sat, we'll be at the club from 7.00.

Tracy :D

YORK SOUL CLUB SATURDAY NOVEMBER 1st 7.30pm to 1.00pm :rolleyes:

we welcome back

If you haven't been before give it a try! What have you got to lose :thumbup:

Hope to see you there

Tracy & Tony yes.gif

Hi,

Where's the venue and how much is it to get in?.

Thanks

Jayne

Ey up Jayne

Its at the rugby club, just off Clifton Green (Clifton Road I think? Tony n Trace??)......... Easy to find.....

Top l'il hotel right next door! :rolleyes:

Steve

york soul club website www.yorksoulclub.com has details under 'venue' link ie

York Soul Club is held at the York Cricket and Rugby club Shipton Rd, York Y030 5RE

Open 8 til 1am with late bar and cheap prices

Less than 1 mile from York City centre

Click here for map

Local accommodation can be found at:-

Clifton Bridge Guest House Caravan and camping park

Edited by andybellwood
Guest tony hatfield

Hi,

Where's the venue and how much is it to get in?.

Thanks

Jayne

Hi Jayne

If you go on our website www.yorksoulclub.com all directions are on there, its a fiver to get in, hope you & Neil can make it. Be great to see you :(

All the best

Tracy & Tony

Guest tony hatfield

york soul club website www.yorksoulclub.com has details under 'venue' link ie

York Soul Club is held at the York Cricket and Rugby club Shipton Rd, York Y030 5RE

Open 8 til 1am with late bar and cheap prices

Less than 1 mile from York City centre

Click here for map

Local accommodation can be found at:-

Clifton Bridge Guest House Caravan and camping park

Cheers Andy

Been having trouble with computer, but knew we could rely on you to keep every one updated. Do you want to be my PA :(

See you Saturday

Tracy

Guest tony hatfield

I got a phone call from Phil Shields today (still in York hospital),... rolleyes.gif

he was thinking as he'll be in York this weekend and he'd remembered York was the first Sat of the month,

that maybe he'd be able to get along!!!... :D

If Phil wants to come along he will be quite welcome but not on the bloody bike :D Ill even personally look after him myself :D as long as he talks to me in that lovely IRISH voice :(whistling.gif

Hope he is feeling better

Tracy

If Phil wants to come along he will be quite welcome but not on the bloody bike :yes: Ill even personally look after him myself :thumbup: as long as he talks to me in that lovely IRISH voice :thumbup::thumbup:

Tracy

HEY T & T SEE YA BOTH SATURDAY.

I'M AFFRAID THE RHINO'S SHIRT ANDY TUCKED AWAY TILL NEXT SEASON

TRY AND GET YOURSELF ALONG PHILL BE GOOD TO SEE YA GLAD TO HEAR YOUR UP AND ABOUT

DALE

Edited by Dale

Hi Jayne

If you go on our website www.yorksoulclub.com all directions are on there, its a fiver to get in, hope you & Neil can make it. Be great to see you :huh:

All the best

Tracy & Tony

Cheers M'dears... :lol:

I found the directions, just couldn't find price.. It looks like its near enough to get the train and walk round?.

Well, I think I'm coming over, certainly wont' be bringing Neil though...It's 3 years since I've been anywhere with Neil.....Dont think Dolly would be too happy either.. LOL. :thumbup:

See you sat.. :lol:

Jayne.x

Cheers M'dears... :thumbsup:

I found the directions, just couldn't find price.. It looks like its near enough to get the train and walk round?.

Well, I think I'm coming over, certainly wont' be bringing Neil though...It's 3 years since I've been anywhere with Neil.....Dont think Dolly would be too happy either.. LOL. biggrin.gif

See you sat.. :yes:

Jayne.x

jayne I'm on the 6.22 from Manchester Victoria if you're heading from that way. £9, first class off tinterweb :)..........

I'll be the one either laughing his head off manically (if The Tigers have managed to avoid defeat at The Theatre Of Prawn Sandwiches) or with a hang-dawg expression of misery (if we've been stuffed - much more likely :))

Whichever, the buffet car and associated full bar facilities ain't gonna be far away :P

Steve

Jayne, it's a bit of a hike from the train station - a cab from there costs a fiver (just ask for the Rugby club at Clifton Park).

Oh right, thank you. I will do. :thumbsup:

Jayne.x

jayne I'm on the 6.22 from Manchester Victoria if you're heading from that way. £9, first class off tinterweb :thumbsup: ..........

I'll be the one either laughing his head off manically (if The Tigers have managed to avoid defeat at The Theatre Of Prawn Sandwiches) or with a hang-dawg expression of misery (if we've been stuffed - much more likely :boxing: )

Whichever, the buffet car and associated full bar facilities ain't gonna be far away laugh.gif

Steve

Hi Steve,

I'll bear that in mind.... not sure what's happening yet. Sean might drive.

Good luck tomorrow - hope you stuff 'em! and have a great day!.

Jayne.x

If Phil wants to come along he will be quite welcome but not on the bloody bike :D Ill even personally look after him myself :( as long as he talks to me in that lovely IRISH voice whistling.gif:thumbsup:

Tracy

brill news :D - Phil's feelling well enough for a couple of hours @ York Club 2nite so gonna bring him & nurse Brocky along with us :lol:

Source Advert