Guest belly chest

• Replies 17
  • Views 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

So after that brilliant do last saturday

whos still fit to make it to another potentialy brilliant do at the EMPRESS this Saturday

hi belly well we coming who else is there we have to come so as to treat you to some good old notts talent my good man also to keep nel and yockie on there toes may even bring a couple of pics to show nel as still not come up with the money yet poor nel

Hi all just got back on line probs wi bloody BT B*****DS , yep empress sat cant wait got a feeling in my scrutocks its gonna be the usual stormer . El Nel The Infadell :thumbsup:

Guest belly chest

yep barney me olwd mucker he comes up to gods country to learn how to d.j. then takes it back to that heathen land and pretends its all his own work nothing changes does it

ive heard that yocky and joy are not too well hope they both get better real soon

hey belly you are so deluded my freind i come to yorkshire to spread the words of wisdom to all . I only want to show you all that we care my good man as for me being a inferdel i dont know what gives you that feeling im a nurse mate i care and share with the world even you " you barn cake ( god that made me sick to say that ) see you all sat and i hope that yockie and joy are feeling better

So after that brilliant do last saturday

whos still fit to make it to another potentialy brilliant do at the EMPRESS this Saturday

Looks like another stormer - Souled Out - Again!

Joining me 'n Geordie in the chill out bar - Russ Steele :D

See ya Sat :wicked:

M.

HI ALL

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT THE EMPRESS - FANTASTIC VENUE AND ATMOSPHERE RUN BY FRIENDLY PROMOTERS WHO HAVE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE IT ANOTHER SELL OUT!! WELL DONE TO YOU ALL - YOU DESERVE IT BEING AS SUCCESSFUL AS IT IS DUE TO THE HARD WORK YOU ALL PUT INTO IT. :ohmy:

2 ROOMS GIVES YOU SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!! :no:

SEE YOU ALL LATER.

AV & PETE

Hi av looking forward to ya spot ,allways nice to see you and pete , still waiting for steve o to explain his comments about empress being another south yorkshire dump and us blowing our own trumpets . does anyone know what he,s on about ? :wicked:

Guest belly chest

hi ya nel steve o will be one of them wanna be,s that carnt do the brilliant job of putting on a venue that stands the test of time and is souled out monthes before the date let him prattal mate proof is in the pudding jealousey is a very hard task master

gonna be another belting night mate carnt wait

Everything set up now ready to go nerves jangling a bit but a drink will soon sort that. lookin forward to seeing you all , pleased to say the yockster is a bit better and will be in attendance , but sorry to say Joy still not well so wont be . so from everyone Get well soon Joy we all luv ya and youl be missed XXXXXXX El Nel :D

Source Advert