• Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

kelly_garrett.mp3

post-10095-1224898840_thumb.jpg

Her "Love's The Only Answer" record is the one I see referred to. On the other hand, can't find this one for sale around on the net (still, could be common as all get-out, I just don't know). Not a Northern beat, that's for sure, but soulful (um, I think, you tell me). Any info appreciated, thanks.

i can't tell you anything about this except that I don't think it's common because i would remember seeing it. bizarre record, almost country sounding. in fact, because of the sound, I would say that even as a rare record, it would still be available somewhere like gemm.com but it's not, so maybe that's an indication of its rarity?

Social source share

...I would say that even as a rare record, it would still be available somewhere like gemm.com but it's not, so maybe that's an indication of its rarity?

Yeah, nothing on gemm or ebay made me wonder, but further search has turned one up for sale at NorthernSoul45s.co.uk for 15 pounds. So, mystery solved, thanks!

Edited by hrtshpdbox
Social source share

• 1 month later...
Yeah, nothing on gemm or ebay made me wonder, but further search has turned one up for sale at NorthernSoul45s.co.uk for 15 pounds. So, mystery solved, thanks!
The track leaving on my mind is about 15 quid but ive just found a copy of loves the only answer on original smash label an paid £230 for it an out an out classic for me this but quite rare for sure,a reissiue is about £30 hope that helps....stu...
Social source share

kelly_garrett.mp3

post-10095-1224898840_thumb.jpg

Her "Love's The Only Answer" record is the one I see referred to. On the other hand, can't find this one for sale around on the net (still, could be common as all get-out, I just don't know). Not a Northern beat, that's for sure, but soulful (um, I think, you tell me). Any info appreciated,

one copy on gemm £20 tho'

BRI PINCH

SUNDAY CHILLOUT, 14TH DECEMBER, HORSE AND GROOM PUB, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Social source share

Bought a job lot of Motown 45's early days of ebay for about $40 and smack in the middle of them a nice mint white smash demo of Kelly Garrett, my lucky day.
you lucky sod must be the find of the year that mate glad its in good hands with a soulboy who will give it good home ...result mate.. biggrin.gif
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!