motown collection

Hey now! Whats happenin! down for that old school sound huh? well you need to check out the Motown auction @ the universal music store...go to www.universalmusicstore.com/motown

get your favorite Cds, programs, and photo albums signed by your favorite albums..I just found out thru my internship with universal..hurry up and bid the auction ends soon..!!!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just followed up some of the ebay links, sems that there is a fair bit of demand for these "modern collectables" with some dvds etc going for 50-100 plus $

seems strange that its a major company doing it and stuff like " the winning bidder will receive an official Certificate of Authenticity from Universal Music Group" all make it abit too"organised" for my tastes

Social source share

just looked deeper

4 posts all almost the same

dunno what a internship is ???

fair enough if passing on worthwhile sales info

but twice in 3 hours?

come on

and could at least try and make it a bit more worthwhile or at the very least use a bit of thought to make it slighty more interesting

sorry to say but way it reads is you're just spamming us with identical posts

mike

------------------------------------------------------------

musictopper53 Posted on: Mar 16 2004, 06:51 PM

Replies: 2

Views: 83 Hey now! Whats happenin! down for that old school sound huh? well you need to check out the Motown auction @ the universal music store...go to www.universalmusicstore.com/motown

get your favorite Cds, programs, and photo albums signed by your favorite albums..I just found out thru my internship with universal..hurry up and bid the auction ends soon..!!!

Forum: Sales etc · Post Preview: #2806

Motown memorabilia auction!!!

musictopper53 Posted on: Mar 16 2004, 03:25 AM

Replies: 0

Views: 25 Motown Auction!!! Right now at the Universal music store.com ... get autographed albums, programs, and photos from yuor favorite Motown classics...check it out @ www.universalmusicstore.com/motown ...I just found out thru my internship with Universal..The auction ends soon..

Forum: Freebasing · Post Preview: #2768

Motown memorabilia auction

musictopper53 Posted on: Feb 26 2004, 02:23 AM

Replies: 2

Views: 141 Hey now! Whats happenin! down for that old school sound huh? well you need to check out the Motown auction @ the universal music store...go to www.universalmusicstore.com/motown

Forum: Freebasing · Post Preview: #2108

Motown Memorabilia Auction!!!

musictopper53 Posted on: Feb 10 2004, 04:18 AM

Replies: 0

Views: 94 Hey yall...IF u like Motown and the era..you'll love turining the clock back with your personally autographed album, concert program, or even tickets to an upcoming Motown Concert...check it out @ www.universalmusicstore.com/motown .I just found out thru my internship with Universal.The auction ends soon...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!