Playing --rare , Underplayed , Floorfillers on 100% orig Vinyl

Top night ---Dont miss out !!!!

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great line up of dj's...should be a great night something for everyone...looking forward to it yes.gif

Hope you've recovered from all that red wine tasting Suzanne :D ...n see you there :lol: Chrissy

Oops - only just been able to get on to this thread or I would have commented earlier.

Anyway, looking forward immensely to playing at the Coachman for the first time - excellent venue indeed. Steve & Liana always put on a great night musically; the other DJs play some tremendous stuff, so am hoping that my part in this weekend's entertainment will help keep up that tradition.

Christine - will try to remember to put the Ray Pollard in the box tonight ... no way I would get away with not playing a request made a month in advance, is there?! Especially for you!!

Peter

Edited by Peter Richer

Oops - only just been able to get on to this thread or I would have commented earlier.

Anyway, looking forward immensely to playing at the Coachman for the first time - excellent venue indeed. Steve & Liana always put on a great night musically; the other DJs play some tremendous stuff, so am hoping that my part in this weekend's entertainment will help keep up that tradition.

Christine - will try to remember to put the Ray Pollard in the box tonight ... no way I would get away with not playing a request made a month in advance, is there?! Especially for you!!

Peter

Really looking forward to this (as it's my first time at The Coachman). Been trying for months. At least I know it'll be worth the wait, I've heard that many good things about the night.

Better get my thinking cap on if Peter's taking advance requests!

Really looking forward to this (as it's my first time at The Coachman). Been trying for months. At least I know it'll be worth the wait, I've heard that many good things about the night.

. . . I'd do the Jewels 'I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles' for you Ash if West Ham hadn't lost so many games in a row!

Oh, and for anyone who hasn't seen Ash's smooth grooves on the dancefloor, he's promised to dance to at least as many tracks as he did at Whitley Bay a fortnight ago, which was more than six at last count!!

Guest Neil Taylor

ASH DANCING-THIS I HAVE TO SEE :thumbsup:

PETE SEEING AS YOUR DOING ONLINE REQUESTS,HERE`S MINE-BRAND NEW FACES/BRAND NEW FACES.......TA :thumbup:

LOOKING FOREWARD TO THIS,CAUSE I HAVE`NT BEEN BEFORE AND THAT USUALLY MEANS A TOP NIGHT.

NEIL.

Great line up of dj's...should be a great night something for everyone...looking forward to it :lol:

Hope you've recovered from all that red wine tasting Suzanne :thumbsup: ...n see you there :thumbup: Chrissy

Yes I've recovered. Will hopefully see ya there I'll be driving and am struggling to find someone to come with us. Will have to drag someone in the car off the street I think :D

Suz :lol:

x

ASH DANCING-THIS I HAVE TO SEE :ohmy:

PETE SEEING AS YOUR DOING ONLINE REQUESTS,HERE`S MINE-BRAND NEW FACES/BRAND NEW FACES.......TA biggrin.gif

LOOKING FOREWARD TO THIS,CAUSE I HAVE`NT BEEN BEFORE AND THAT USUALLY MEANS A TOP NIGHT.

NEIL.

Will be good to see you Neil, and I think it's not unlikely that those cute, Chicago, BNF girlies will be making an appearance!

... better not take too many more requests though ... I'll have no surprises left for anyone!!

Guest Seagrave

And another way to find it is it's right next to the station. For those who haven't been before it's a nice venue too. Decent hotel. Looking forward to this one, should be good night.

Hi Ash

Sure you'll enjoy this place mate.

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Quality underplayed all night,and most definitely uncompromised ,by people with a passion for real soul music.

Right size room and a great dancefloor!

Easy to get to ,nice people and a decent pint too!

Anywhere that can get me up dancing for most of the night gets my vote.

And i'm sure there's more than enough local soul fans out there to fill this place twice over ,so let's see a few more get behind this and make Steve and Lianna's efforts worth the effort they put in as promotors.

Good mix of dj's for this one so something for everyone me thinx! :wicked: