A Few Bits Relisted & Reduced - Relatives, Little Dondi, Fab Dinos

Corbett80

The Relatives - Lenient With My Love - Archway M- (great group crossover dancer, on most lists at £100) £50

Little Dondi - I Forgot To Get Myself Together - Raines M- (NY raw edged dancer, on most lists at £100) £50 SOLD

The Fabulous Dinos - I've Enjoyed Being Loved By You - King M- £80 (great group soul)

The Fabulous Dinos - Once I Had A Love / Bad Girl - King VG £10

The Premiers - If Your Love Was True - Troy 1002 VG+ (has edge warp NAP, this is the issue without 'Call Me' on flip, in guide @ £300!) £50

Darrell Banks - Open The Door To Your Heart - UK Stateside EX (Stateside orig. with 'Sold In Uk...' gumpf on centre) £10

The Lovelettes - I Can't Forget About You - Cap City EX+ (great fem crossover, purple label) £20

Spencer Wiggins - Lonely Man - Goldwax VG+ (couple of light marks, plays through mint) £20

Bobby Byrd - Lost In The Mood Of Changes - Smash M- (great little dancer) £20

Charles Friday - Baby I'm Sticking To You - Excello EX £30 (brilliant mod r&cool.gif

Sylvia Robbins - Don't Let Your Eyes Get Bigger Than Your Heart - Sue EX+ £20 (classic) SOLD

John Lee Hooker - Think Twice Before You Go - Bluesway M- £15 (classic)

The Jewells - Lookie Lookie Lookie - King VG £10 (hard to find early group dancer, plays ok)

Thee Midniters - Come Back Baby - Whittier VG+ £30 (very tough to find version of The Stoppers)

Charles Bradley - Now That You've Gone - Daptone M- £10 (great 2004 funk)

Justine Washington - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby - Sue VG++ £20 (first issue classic mid-tempo)

Jimmy Norman - This I Beg Of You - Samar EX £10 (awesome mid-tempo)

The Vanguards - I Can't Use You Girl - Whiz M- £15 (great group r&s)

The Electric Banana - Will I Ever Be Free - Flip-O VG++ £20 (obscure Detroit double sided dancer)

pm me

thanxs!

JM

Edited by mulf
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic