Trades Club Barnsley Friday 7th November

Catseyes

Friday the 7th of November sees the return of the Trades Soul Club Barnsley.

With Resident Dj's Tom, Deano, and Derek Greenhoff

Guest dj's The Best young Dj's on the Scene

Alex Soulboy Simms & Peter Johna Jones

7.30pm to Midnight. Record Dealers Welcome.

£2 On The Door. Cheap Bar.

Large Dancefloor.

Total Across The Board Music Policy.

100% Vinyl

Future Dates:- Friday 5th Dec Guest Dj's The Brandy Sisters.

Friday 19th Dec (Christmas Special) Guest Dj Yocky.

And First Friday Of Every Month In 2009.

Racecommon Road Barnsley Post code:-S70 6AA.

• Replies 11
  • Views 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Large Dancefloor.

100% Vinyl

Will defo be comming to this one for three reasons 1, i have not been able to attend the last three due to dj'ing commitments 2 and 3 the two guest dj's who plaqyed two fantastic spots when they guested for us at the empress and two great young lads as well so see you friday all the best Yocky.

Definatly looking forward to this, ive been going to the trades for about three years now , and never been disapointed, Myself and my good friend pete jones will be spining the sounds, come see us, we even play to the dance floor :thumbsup: . Get your self in the right direction of the trades, it will be a cracker.

Alex Simms

Definatly looking forward to this, ive been going to the trades for about three years now , and never been disapointed, Myself and my good friend pete jones will be spining the sounds, come see us, we even play to the dance floor :lol: . Get your self in the right direction of the trades, it will be a cracker.

Alex Simms

Hey up Alex dont forget Billy Davis for Yocky young man see you friday.

Definetly be there tonight two cracking young guests and lovely lads as well I learnt em both to dance , but lets not forget the ressident jocks theyre great djs but shite dancers , ya carnt beat barnsley folk the nicest on gods green earth . pint of lager please .el nel :yes:

Definetly be there tonight two cracking young guests and lovely lads as well I learnt em both to dance , but lets not forget the ressident jocks theyre great djs but shite dancers , ya carnt beat barnsley folk the nicest on gods green earth . pint of lager please .el nel :lol:
Sorry to hijack the thred but nel tells lies i learnt pete and alex to dance along with carl piper, sam evans,dave bacon,tim, pat\jackie fisher and the winner of the world dance comp at blackpool last year it was nell who learnt me to tell lies :):(:( see you all tonight Yocky.

PS Just hope Alex and Piere dont learn off their peers in the lying department. :lol::lol::lol:

And I learnt yock how to swim :lol: El Nel the croyd puddle marty, see ya later

Hi Nel

Don't think I have ever been the same since our little Jolly to Croyde Bay. What with David Bailey giving us insperation for our photography, David Hasseloff on the beach, All our Soul friends in Barnstaple, the Surf Twins hitting the waves 4 foot clean and rising. Didn't we have a lovely time the week we went to croyde bay??

Only thing I can't make it tonight due to being not quite upto it, as I am sure we could do a re union with soul and surf as a theme.

Hope you all have a great night and I will leave Yocky in the capable hands of Jean in my absence ( just don't wake him up if he is a sleep!!!!)

Love to you all

Jx

Large Dancefloor.

100% Vinyl

see you all tonight harold soul club crew

OH OH jeans not goin so that means me and yocki flying with no instructor , ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN :lol:

The only thing I can say is GET READY FOR THE SOUL EXPLOSION AT THE TRADES TONIGHT peeps.

Enjoy yourselves and don't forget the side ache pills and I am sure they will with all the laughing.

Love to you all

Jx

( You naughty boy's)

Edited by soulcrew