Undecided As To Sell But Hey If The Price Is Right

NEV

Hi again

Heres one you dont see too often .....

DYNELLS-CALL ON ME/MOVIN ON (VENT) M

labels and vinyl are mint unplayed

OK FOLKS HERES THE DEAL... :lol:

Im not desperate to sell but on the other hand im not a COLLECTOR so im willing to part with this if the right offer comes in.

Theres been a few copies on ATCO kicking about with asking prices of £250

Ok that may be a asking price and not a sale price but surely this in mint has to be worth more :lol:

will let it run till i get a good offer or failing that Sunday night at the latest

pm or email nev.griff@ntlworld.com

accept paypal/cheque/cash

post is £5.50 fully insured within uk only

Thanx for your time :lol:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

H

Im not desperate to sell but on the other hand im not a COLLECTOR so im willing to part with this if the right offer comes in.

I am really curious about that statement, what do you mean by a collector and why do you buy such records then.

I am being serious whenI say I am curious and not interested in any of the usual rabble kicking off here, I am genuinely interested in what Nev means by this,

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

I am really curious about that statement, what do you mean by a collector and why do you buy such records then.

I am being serious whenI say I am curious and not interested in any of the usual rabble kicking off here, I am genuinely interested in what Nev means by this,

Cheers

Jock

I can't speak for Nev Jocko but I would imagine he buys stuff to move on at a profit or trade for things he likes better or wants to DJ with. Can't see anything wrong with that personally.

Jordi

Social source share

I can't speak for Nev Jocko but I would imagine he buys stuff to move on at a profit or trade for things he likes better or wants to DJ with. Can't see anything wrong with that personally.

Jordi

Thats why I said I was genuinely curious Jordi, I wasn't saying anything wrong, just really interested. To be honest hadn't even thought of the moving things on, I am a bit slow tonight.

Social source share

Jordi

Nail on head Jordi

I have nothing to hide when i say "not desperate to sell"

Earlier in the yr i sold a lot of stuff i didnt really wanna let go but work was tight,now im working fulltime so like i said not desperate to sell,just moving things on,in order to buy my wants.

Lots of people are collectors who like mint records that are first issue ,ipersonally i like records, that above all else ,play thru ok without background noise.

Thanx for your enquiry and hope this answers your question Jocko

Oh and for bumping my sales post too thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Hi again

Heres one you dont see too often .....

DYNELLS-CALL ON ME/MOVIN ON (VENT) M

labels and vinyl are mint unplayed

OK FOLKS HERES THE DEAL... :D

Theres been a few copies on ATCO kicking about with asking prices of £250

Ok that may be a asking price and not a sale price but surely this in mint has to be worth more :)

will let it run till i get a good offer or failing that Sunday night at the latest

pm or email nev.griff@ntlworld.com

accept paypal/cheque/cash

post is £5.50 fully insured within uk only

Thanx for your time :thumbsup:

WHAT NO OFFERS ohmy.gif

Well folks i must say im blown away that not one person has even enquired about such a fine and rare record.

Social source share

WHAT NO OFFERS ohmy.gif

Well folks i must say im blown away that not one person has even enquired about such a fine and rare record.

im surprised aswell.

hard on vent & the great inst on b side.

Probably more desirable on Atco with having the excellent "Let Me Prove That I Love You" on the flip.... two great tunes on one disc :thumbsup: ....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!