Jackie Follett New Song

Hi, I've a new song on my myspace/jackiefollett profile called 'Nothing At All' and would love your feedback. I think it may be too jazz, laid back for the soul crowd but I'm strong and can take the criticism! Let me know. XO Jackie smile.gif

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest melandthensome

Hiya jackie

remember me we spoke a while back on my space about 'theres a moment'

I will definatly listen to your new material

cheers

mel andthensome

Social source share

Thanks for responding :D . Is it hard to track down myspace? I'm also up at CD Baby, ITunes and other places, but not being too computer literate (like not at all), I don't know how it all works with the UK. XXOO Jackie

Social source share

Hi Jackie found it on My Space no problems and I think I found the single, it plays when you open the page with 4 others, a very nice song.

Great to hear from you that you are still recording and what a fantastic CD cover.

Sexey

Thanks for being my sleuth. My brother is a photographer and he took the photo in my home studio last summer. XO

Social source share

Thanks for being my sleuth. My brother is a photographer and he took the photo in my home studio last summer. XO

He is a good photographer, I did like At The End Of The Rainbow really magical.

I use a Mac and Firefox so its easy and fun but it some times misses the obvious stuff.

Were you a model or actress before you started singing. :D

Edited by Prophonics 2029
Social source share

I use a Mac and Firefox so its easy and fun but it some times misses the obvious stuff.

>>> my myspace/jackiefollett <<<

Social source share

I use a PC and Firefox. I modeled for a bit in New York and did some commercials. Some of the photos are from the modeling days as I guess you could tell. The end of the rainbow is from Tahiti - I've never been there but I hear it's really something special. How did you get into the Northern Soul scene? g.gif

Social source share

When I was at school some kids brought some records in to play at break times, I had never seen anything like them before and the sound they had was something else. I found out that a local club played the music and if you were under 18 you could buy alcohol so it was quiet a big incentive to go at that age I was 14 - 15 :thumbsup: things went from there.

Edited by Prophonics 2029
Social source share

Nice going. I remember taking my little radio to school and sneaking it into homeroom to listen to the Beatles - I was over the top about them for years. XXOO

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!