Artist Identification

Guest silent

• Replies 6
  • Views 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Possibly the wrong site for this question, but it's The Bees - I Love You from the album Free The Bees

Godz thumbsup.gif

it totally blows my mind that california sweet soul bootleggers managed to somehow get a track from a british indie rock band from this decade.

Social source share

Possibly the wrong site for this question, but it's The Bees - I Love You from the album Free The Bees

Godz :D

Interesting information, never heard of The Bees, thanks for the info, I had no idea!

As for wrong forum/site, sorry about that, seemed like a good place as any to ask, thought it was a soul song!

Is there a proper place for these type of questions, as I have other unknown soul songs I'm trying to identify.

Social source share

it totally blows my mind that california sweet soul bootleggers managed to somehow get a track from a british indie rock band from this decade.

It's absolutely mind boggling, I was sure this was a rare sweet soul track that I didn't already have!

Thanks for the info!

Social source share

Interesting information, never heard of The Bees, thanks for the info, I had no idea!

As for wrong forum/site, sorry about that, seemed like a good place as any to ask, thought it was a soul song!

Is there a proper place for these type of questions, as I have other unknown soul songs I'm trying to identify.

i collect sweet soul, this seems like as good a forum as any, what are the other ones you want identified?

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!