The Brook Brothers On E-bay

De-to

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just found this on e-bay what do you think,ive never seen an original so i cant really comment on the e-bay picture of the 45,is it cheap or expensive, :thumbsup:ph34r.gif ,

the seller also has some other nice 45s,heres the link,

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

That works out at about £1280, which I think is cheap for what looks like an unplayed copy of The Brooks Brothers. John Manship lists it at £1800. It is a truly rare record if only for the fact that copies haven't turned up in big numbers at all over the last ten years. I paid £1200 for mine about six years ago and have only seen three or four come up for sale since.

Social source share

That works out at about £1280, which I think is cheap for what looks like an unplayed copy of The Brooks Brothers. John Manship lists it at £1800. It is a truly rare record if only for the fact that copies haven't turned up in big numbers at all over the last ten years. I paid £1200 for mine about six years ago and have only seen three or four come up for sale since.
just checked my last nights lottery ticket and guess what not one binking number so no brook brothers 45 for me this week,doh!!!, :lol::thumbsup:
Social source share

it usually comes up beat up on ebay when it does comes up

Social source share

just checked my last nights lottery ticket and guess what not one binking number so no brook brothers 45 for me this week,doh!!!, :)ph34r.gif

i once had 5 numbers on the lottery and with what i wone i still wouldnt have been able to afford it :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!