Robin Hood Soul Night's - 15th Nov - 3rd Satureday Of Every Month

Hi folk's,

just letting you know myself Dick and Jonah are restarting the soul night's at the Robin again (we've had some crackin' night's there a few year's ago when Nige Archer used to run it, so we're hoping it take's off again :yes: .

A lot will remember the Robin i'm sure, out in the stick's (middle of nowhere realy) nice large dance floor, ample seating, great bar (till 12:30am), nice heated smoking area just off the main room and secure parking with CCTV.

This month's guest's "Top DJ and Promoter Mark Whiteley whistling.gif (Friendship Pure Soul Night's Barnsley / Chillout Room Empress Ballroom Mexborough) and Daz Wheelhouse whistling.gif (Kingstone Club Barnsley).

For futher info contact me on 01302 726124 or see our ad's in the Event's Calender or our Flyer's in the Flyer Gallary. Hope to see you there this Satureday, hope we start off on the right foot and we all have a good night, best Woody :lol: .

P.S. " Load's of top name DJ's lined up for 2009, keep a look out for more info and flyer's etc... shades.gif "

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 13
  • Views 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ModLifeCrisis

Hi folk's,

just letting you know myself Dick and Jonah are restarting the soul night's at the Robin again (we've had some crackin' night's there a few year's ago when Nige Archer used to run it, so we're hoping it take's off again thumbup.gif .

A lot will remember the Robin i'm sure, out in the stick's (middle of nowhere realy) nice large dance floor, ample seating, great bar (till 12:30am), nice heated smoking area just off the main room and secure parking with CCTV.

This month's guest's "Top DJ and Promoter Mark Whiteley whistling.gif (Friendship Pure Soul Night's Barnsley / Chillout Room Empress Ballroom Mexborough) and Daz Wheelhouse whistling.gif (Kingstone Club Barnsley).

For futher info contact me on 01302 726124 or see our ad's in the Event's Calender or our Flyer's in the Flyer Gallary. Hope to see you there this Satureday, hope we start off on the right foot and we all have a good night, best Woody :lol: .

P.S. " Load's of top name DJ's lined up for 2009, keep a look out for more info and flyer's etc... :D "

Great to hear that the "Throbin` Robins" being resurrected,hopefully like a Pheonix from the ashes!

In the past we`ve had some top nights (and one or two poor ones,if I`m honest) over t`common. If you manage to get a half decent turnout, the atmosphere can be special and I`m sure with the line up promised, you should be very confident.

So you can definately count us in for this Saturday and who knows, If the dancefloors had a bit of a polish since our last visit, probably every 3rd Saturday for the forseeable future! See yer there guys!

am Mod for it! I am :yes:

Great to hear that the "Throbin` Robins" being resurrected,hopefully like a Pheonix from the ashes!

In the past we`ve had some top nights (and one or two poor ones,if I`m honest) over t`common. If you manage to get a half decent turnout, the atmosphere can be special and I`m sure with the line up promised, you should be very confident.

So you can definately count us in for this Saturday and who knows, If the dancefloors had a bit of a polish since our last visit, probably every 3rd Saturday for the forseeable future! See yer there guys!

am Mod for it! I am :D

Yes, had some great nights at the 'Robin Hood' in the past, some real stormers with big crowds, be nice if Woody & Co can replicate those days :lol:

Great to be asked to guest at the first night, hope the guys get plenty of support, This is a great venue and with a few bodies in the atmosphere can be fantastic.

See Ya Saturday

M. :D

perfect venue for a northern do big floor plenty seats large bar space ,hope it kicks off for ya lads ,ile be there anyway . El Nel :D

Nice one Neil wink.gif .

Big FOUR OH then last week eh pal (bleedin' lier), if you're 40 Neil that makes me 25 :D . When we started runnin' the Connyers you were 47, and when we'd been runnin it 5 year's you were only 49 then... :lol::lol::D

Tell thr truth Neil, Marks told me how old you are anyway, Woody :lol:

Dave mate, Here's wishing you all the best in your new venue. I know how much time, hard graft and determination you and the rest of the lads have channelled into getting things just right for your opening night. Don't fret, I'm sure this will be the start of a new era for the "Throbin Robin", passion and commitment will always be rewarded. I predict a great success.. thumbup.gif (Do I get my free drink now.. :thumbsup: )/

Hopefully, if I can get Sharon to spare me a few sheckles, I'll be there to show my support and try out the famous dancefloor.

Soulfully...Chris

Dave mate, Here's wishing you all the best in your new venue. I know how much time, hard graft and determination you and the rest of the lads have channelled into getting things just right for your opening night. Don't fret, I'm sure this will be the start of a new era for the "Throbin Robin", passion and commitment will always be rewarded. I predict a great success.. :P (Do I get my free drink now.. :lol: )/

Hopefully, if I can get Sharon to spare me a few sheckles, I'll be there to show my support and try out the famous dancefloor.

Soulfully...Chris

Thank's Chris :P ,

thank's for all the time and effort you've put in helping out in the computing department and sitting me down and showing me how to do this and how to do that and the wonder's of cyber space :g: .

Also thank's to Av and Pete for keeping in touch, Linda's fine and looking forward to next Thursday (lest treatment :lol: ). Glad you got back ok, hope you had a nice time and all went well yesterday too , see you both tonight.

Speaking of tonight, everything's set :lol: , already asked Mark for a couple of request's of my own :wicked: , let's hope it's a good night, see you soon Woody :P .

Edited by Streight Up

:yes: Speaking of tonight, everything's set :( , already asked Mark for a couple of request's of my own :lol: , let's hope it's a good night, see you soon Woody :g: .

Sorting out a few tunes for tonite, and digging deep for Woodys requests :lol:

Speaking of requests, as today is my birthday I might slip in one or two just for moi :yes:

Hope its a good un!

See ya'all later

M. :D

Happy Birthday :thumbup: ,

did'nt realize it was actualy today :huh: , look's like the drink's are on us later :P :P :P . We'll have em' lined up ready, see you soon Woody :D .

Got to go to robin hood tonight a real rarity , woodys gonna buy somebody a drink ,this happens as often as haleys comet gets sighted so bring ya cameras as a photo will be worth more than the mona lissa . Nel :wave:

Source Advert